or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

I feel the pain of people wondering what's the deal in the lack of any new annoucements. But... I kinda feel that last year they --Apple had to make some significant production and inventory changes -- the new smaller power/data plug on the iPhone/iPad mini etc. the shrinking of ALL the internal parts -- changes in the size of parts in iMac -- the mapDebacle and staff changes in iOS development / retail -- the lack of Steve Jobs vacuum -- power struggles -- competitive...
I'm finding it hard that many people don't grasp the recents campaigns POINT is to marry the product to LIFESTYLE... Integrated marketing -- brilliant move on their agencies part... Reinforces the brand and what Apple has always been to people.. Pretty straightforward -- great ad..
All this certainly now explains the WSJ being relentless against Apple...
I've said this before.. The camera has become the most important factor in smartphones today? I'm wrong? Why do you think Apples Ad agency homed in on that feature in its recent-- I think brilliant ad campaign? Look up the stats Apple follows interms of uploads through its servers -- it's OBVIOUS the camera and its functions have played a HUGE role in the love of iPhone -- did somebody say Instagram?? I love my iPhone 5 and its pics. But.... But I want camera...
Funny, but I wrote Tim Cook a email a couple of months back that asked if warranties for my Apple devices could be tracked and renewed, extended or whatever through itunes instead of it being pitched when I'm calling for support. I own so many Apple products that I'm totally down for a blanket plan. Makes so much sense, I think these changes are all positive news for customers and the ecosystem...
Seriously. Saw the Apple ad the other night and it looked amazing ))) ill say this again -/ the CAMERA is the most important feature on a phone today -- am certain the new iPhone 5s will be a big step up )
Exactly my thinking. Rupert called his mole over there and said "show us so more Apple hate boy" -- a former WSJ writer. This is the lamest article yet. Here is L.A. it's been common knowledge iPhone is the device to steal. Armed robberies galore. LAPD has successfully arrested AND recovered stolen iPhones left and right. Using Apples OWN technology. How much "more" can u do? Plus find my phone now tracks my Mac Mini for god sake.. Btw had an iPhone stolen at a...
That's BS. Johnson failed because NO organization can change from the inside out without a complete rebuild of the entire staff top to bottom. As long there are old school staffers in that place Johnson's job was doomed. It had an old board of directors - standard retail philosophy -- he needed a much larger house cleaning to achieve the major overhaul he attempted to pull off. I've seen these scenario play out in the entertainment biz a gazillion times. Classic power...
The CEO of Same-sung
What I don't get is, if your so so dissatisfied and your a "long time customer" ( cuz I am for 20 years ) it's really really hard to comprehend you not taking it back - and don't play dumb - while not perfect -- they can easily see your product history and determine a solution to make u happier - if that's possible.. Um but since I work in entertainment here is L.A. Who in their right mind would even depend on internal speakers ??? That's like crying the MacMini speakers...