or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Next at bat will be Consumer Reports who is licking their chops on this one. Blood thirsty in fact...In fact for them this is bigger than antenna gate
I'll say this for the umpteenth time... Where are all the actual "in the wild" photos from posters here that "claim" 10 of their friends and family's 6+ are bent etc. where are they? Not one. In over 1000 comment posts on the original thread on this issue was people posting their OWN photos of this so called widespread issue ....Still waiting for the actual photos from people you know that speak to the apparent flood of design flawed phones out there damaged...
Hahaha there's already a name for that -- it's AMAZON 😘
Doesn't he seem extremely defensive and aggravated?Looks like the iPhone 6/6+ and Apple Pay etc has him PISSED!! 😤
Having a 6+ feels like a small iPad to me.. That means it's feel is nice but fragile hence act accordingly - forcing something not meant for your pocket has its consequences - when I sit down my 6+ is not in ANY pocket. I can't use words here to describe someone that would sit on your 6+ especially pressing 200 pounds+++ against a 5 inch piece of glass - literally surprised ANY glass can withstand so much weight
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
What's funny is that amount of fleas that fly out of the cracks when posts like this first appear.. I got the 6+. Anyone out there with a brain would first notice that out of the box this device is fragile. It feels exactly like a small iPad in structure so I handle it with care like I do with iPad. My 5s got a little more abuse but I take care of my stuff. I'm more concerned with whether the 6+ size fits into my lifestyle NOT the other way around. It's a incredible...
Here in Los Angeles...on Launch day... • 1000 people in line at Apple Store The Grove.. One thing stood out... A disproportionate amount of Asian's (compared to other Apple on-sales) were in fact in line and were noticeably carrying and obsessing mainly on Samsung devices...hummmm Apple fans? Yeah sure.. • 3500 people in line Apple Store Brea / Orange County.. Same report.. Contingents of Asians line waiting many only packing Samsung devices..and paying with hoards of...
Back on topic 😏.. Just noticed the Amazon app updated for iOS 8 includes Touch ID as a method to sign in to the app... 👍👍
 Quote:Originally Posted by Tallest Skil  Yeah, and you’re completely wrong. Which is why I’m contesting it.  Most people post as if all downloading from anywhere on the planet is created equal... Im in Los Angeles - it took 10 minutes to download OTA at HOME via WIFI at 26mps... The verification and installation (That has NOTHING to do with Apple etc) took about 15-20 until restart... BTW... I was on the BETA of iOS 8 and my iPhone updated to the Public Release...