or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Exactly my thinking. Rupert called his mole over there and said "show us so more Apple hate boy" -- a former WSJ writer. This is the lamest article yet. Here is L.A. it's been common knowledge iPhone is the device to steal. Armed robberies galore. LAPD has successfully arrested AND recovered stolen iPhones left and right. Using Apples OWN technology. How much "more" can u do? Plus find my phone now tracks my Mac Mini for god sake.. Btw had an iPhone stolen at a...
That's BS. Johnson failed because NO organization can change from the inside out without a complete rebuild of the entire staff top to bottom. As long there are old school staffers in that place Johnson's job was doomed. It had an old board of directors - standard retail philosophy -- he needed a much larger house cleaning to achieve the major overhaul he attempted to pull off. I've seen these scenario play out in the entertainment biz a gazillion times. Classic power...
The CEO of Same-sung
What I don't get is, if your so so dissatisfied and your a "long time customer" ( cuz I am for 20 years ) it's really really hard to comprehend you not taking it back - and don't play dumb - while not perfect -- they can easily see your product history and determine a solution to make u happier - if that's possible.. Um but since I work in entertainment here is L.A. Who in their right mind would even depend on internal speakers ??? That's like crying the MacMini speakers...
Is it me? WTH is up with the Wall Street Journal? I mean they are literally after Apples hide.. Is it me or is anyone seeing the vitriol spewing thick from them of late? Seriously
I'd bet on it.. Lets face it most of us are impulse buyers especially knuckleheads like me. On the other hand - having leeway between announce date and on sale date builds anticipation and millions of dollars in free media exposure... Personally I found on high ticket items that will change - but, but I'd bet the new Mac Pro will get a immediate release.. Why? It's off the market right now in Europe ...
Any competent stockholder MUST admit Tim Cook has done a VALIANT job all the while their growth has literally exploded and NO No way could Steve Jobs have '"managed" the company as skillfully as Cook. So many think its just about the products and cant comprehend "managing" increased production, distribution, customer support, shipping, etc etc etc. Apple has no doubt become a mangerial nightmare. Has Cook stumbled? Yes. I'd expect that after Steves loss and a vacuum...
CNN reports an IPHONE photo taken at the marathon is the BEST picture yet of the suspects....Pic was taken by a clothing company exec who was in Boston for the Marathon expo-- he was from Florida. - the pic is pretty amazing..."David Green snapped an iPhone photo shortly after the Boston Marathon bombings Monday. When the FBI released images of two suspects Thursday, Green, with the help of a friend, noticed something towards the lower portion of his own image. It was...
Wrong. I think Wall Street would cheer his return as he proved a solid leader in a critical time during Apples growth. Perfect for getting them ready for their next big thing...Plus the retail market is a different animal than when he left -- Microsoft expanding its presence, Google, now Same-sung... Personally as a stockholder I'd be impressed if they hired him back --
Seriously -- let's make bets he goes back -- position is open -- Apple stores are undergoing an update - new products coming -- it'll satisfy wall street -- and everyone's happy especially Apple Store employees - Googles going retail - Same-sung also.. The game has changed - new challenges.. He should 👍