or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Yea, the same publication that precipitated the "supposed" "massive cut" story just in time -- before earnings -- in part orders from "unnamed sources" at several of Apple's suppliers.... You mean that WSJ?  Rupert Murdoch's WSJ?  The same WSJ that launched the "first iPad Magazine"  The Daily that recently (December 2012) shut down operating?  The same Rupert Murdoch whose employees hacked into everything and anything to gain an edge on it's competitors??  Gotta love...
  Um, Exactly...   To add to that....Samsung's TV division reported sales for the quarter were FLAT Y/Y.. Um if Apple is so behind then why o why would they be getting into a space that is flatlining?  Um, OPPORTUNITY.  GO STEVE!   Further....It was reported in Samsungs earnings that it's Smartphone sales for the quarter were 60 Million plus...But...But... But ONLY 1/3 of those were GALAXY'S, NOTES, etc.  If I believe that report, then that means the $200 mil anti Apple...
  Um, so many of you FAIL to realize that Samdung from day one has aggressively DISCOUNTED nearly it's entire line to COMPETE with Apple.  They (Samdung) hardly "achieved" anything without such a strategy.  Non stop fire sales always always work for mass distribution.     The demise of Apple iPhone sales are greatly exaggerated.  Why do so many of you guys care if people don't buy the iphone 5?  I just had a lunch meeting with someone who's wife just "upgraded" to the...
Very true.. But I HATE these one sided articles that somehow only equate Apples tax burden to that of the only corporation out there "taking" advantage of loopholes. Meaning they are hardly the worst offender considering companies like GE paid ZERO in taxes not to mention the oil companies etc etc etc. How bout the QUADRILLIONS in other taxes Apple has generated of late.. Umm let me think...sales taxes for states and local economies, taxes on labor from all it's North...
This sounds, sound like pure "Blunt current iPad sales" rumors of course picked up by AI -- and started by Samsung shills. Seriously. Timing is amazing as usual.
Thank you. I mean funny that its always the phones software and NEVER an app that's the buzzkill on battery life. Listen up peeps - PROCESSOR working overtime on your LOCATION SERVICES embedded in apps of all kinds -- excessive battery drain is a direct result of the now TONS of Apps using this feature. Admit that LS is way way more prevelent on Apps than ever before. 😂
Lol! Seems like some serious DOJ action needs to hit on these so called anal-yst's lately who seems to suspiciously put out a report that "Apple is pushing up production of the next iPad mini" retorts... Wasn't it just last week that "the iPhone 5s" is going into production for an early release?Seems to me this is either Samsung or others who use this "hold and bait strategy" trying to blunt Apples sales..No different than "anal-yst's" calling sales figures and...
Pretty impressive. What this says is that even, even though Samsung had the Galaxy in release in the quarter - and Apple still selling the old iPhone beat Samsung on ASP by nearly double. Wall Street is too obsessed with units sold versus units profits -- this report should prove that this next quarter will in fact be a blow out - even if Apple sells only 25% more phones this quarter -- and we all know they'll sell more even if you don't factor in iPhone 5. The 4/4s are...
    Oh Ok, like nearly ALL the "pieces" (no pun intended) against Apple the last three weeks weren't HIT pieces?  If not, what were they?  
  Dude, BOTTOM LINE ---  When has there EVER been an ad advertising a SALE on an IPHONE just weeks or months after it's release?  Two for one specials is Google's and Samdung's best way to steal market share, something apparently Wall Street Cheaters miss...... Cricket, cricket...   This sunday, Best Buy had thar Samdung SIII for $100 off with contract....A full page Ad no less. Gee they must be flying off the shelves for such a need to MARK THEM DOWN so dang soon.  Gimme...