or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Lol! Seems like some serious DOJ action needs to hit on these so called anal-yst's lately who seems to suspiciously put out a report that "Apple is pushing up production of the next iPad mini" retorts... Wasn't it just last week that "the iPhone 5s" is going into production for an early release?Seems to me this is either Samsung or others who use this "hold and bait strategy" trying to blunt Apples sales..No different than "anal-yst's" calling sales figures and...
Pretty impressive. What this says is that even, even though Samsung had the Galaxy in release in the quarter - and Apple still selling the old iPhone beat Samsung on ASP by nearly double. Wall Street is too obsessed with units sold versus units profits -- this report should prove that this next quarter will in fact be a blow out - even if Apple sells only 25% more phones this quarter -- and we all know they'll sell more even if you don't factor in iPhone 5. The 4/4s are...
    Oh Ok, like nearly ALL the "pieces" (no pun intended) against Apple the last three weeks weren't HIT pieces?  If not, what were they?  
  Dude, BOTTOM LINE ---  When has there EVER been an ad advertising a SALE on an IPHONE just weeks or months after it's release?  Two for one specials is Google's and Samdung's best way to steal market share, something apparently Wall Street Cheaters miss...... Cricket, cricket...   This sunday, Best Buy had thar Samdung SIII for $100 off with contract....A full page Ad no less. Gee they must be flying off the shelves for such a need to MARK THEM DOWN so dang soon.  Gimme...
LolZ~!!!!!!!!     So glad Apple is cutting the head off of the snake!  Google Maps app, YouTube (Lolz - The Google version is soooo hideously baddddddah) and the further expansion of search... I say ban everything Google.....
  Finally someone with a brain lol..  Its actually scary that the tech press ISN'T examining the effect that Apple basically DUMPED TWO GOOGLE mine field apps -  it's Maps AND YouTube.  Clearly this is a big blow to Google - a temporary effect on Apple, a permanent effect on Google..Thats the bigger story......
WTH? Apparently most of you negative Natalie's seem to live life in a complete droid led fog...Ummm, shills always lie.The BIGGEST problem and disappointment and complaint with the iOS platform has consistently been the LACK of turn by turn direction ability on the iPhone.Clearly it WAS and is DOCUMENTED that Steve Jobs himself declared WAR on the Google platform. Apple could not wait any longer to not START this effort. It had to make this move sooner rather than...
  This is *assuming* we knew the deal between the two CORPORATIONS etc. We don't and you don't.  Bottom line, this had to be done and I'm thrilled.  The more they get Google OFF their platform the better.  I don't buy Apple products to enrich Google with my personal information.  Apparently the droidheads are suckers for data farming, good for them, I'm happier that people who don't appreciate the Apple platform *somehow* judge the phone because of a third party...
Have had iOS 6 for a while now. For those experiencing the WIFI issue, BE SURE your Airport Extreme Software is up to date and it took ONLY one re-boot of it back in July and have had NO problems ever again. Nice to see Passbook working!! Just used a Target coupon thru it at checkout, way easy. Can't wait to use it to go to the movies. Oh, bought Prometheus from iTunes and watched it last night on Apple TV, worked perfectly, picture and sound were great... Wow, am...
Here's a crazy question -- does that mean the beta for Apple TV has excludes YouTube? Maybe more evidence that APPS are in fact coming to Apple TV ?!!