or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Um, Amazon = Walmart ..... Whole towns have been destroyed by one retailer -- goals of Amazon are the same and the results will be the same. Bye bye brick and mortar booksellers. I truly believe Apple here. Man this guy Eric Holder. Is this what I expect the nations top Law enforcement officer to be "worried" about.? This is another Obama admin blunder.
1) Apple should sue this guy for slander. And who the hell fact checked his information. Anyone can claim Steve says or did this or that. Who the hell cares? And who really knows from guy OUT of the Apple circle for 5 f'ing years. 5 years people.2) I have both ATV2 and ATV3. I happy for the improved interface as it flows way faster but clearly, clearly it's not a finished or refined interface. 3) My marketing background tells me the interface smells like a intermediary...
I haven't seen this mentioned but....These are mini Plasmas/LCDs in our hands people. Have you EVER *touched* you HD TV EVER?.. Guess what... They are burning hot, at least Plasmas and LCD. Follow that with them literally encased in metal and voila you have conductive heat coupled with the processors when pushed. Whose iMac doesn't fell HOT in the back? Whose iMacs don't shut down when running FCP and editing for several hours?.... I mean it's a trade off people. ...
I disagree with your arguments regarding my post. 1). Is it not true that THE hottest topic in the analytical world is Apple is coming forward with a brand new connected device for the home by the end of the year. Is it not true that there has been a flood of information "claiming" Apple is having trouble getting content providers on board with "a new service" Apple plans to provide with this device? Notice I'm not using the word TV. Just answer...True? 2). Content is...
Wow Read all the posts. Seems majority believe in a dividend and or a split over a buy back. I support that but...am in Hollywood...work in the entertainment industry and for my money two acquisitions (not that they'd announce it tomorrow) make a whole lotta sense to some of us here. 1) Netflix - Why? Content deals. Apple needs to secure it's position in this arena IF it's gonna go balls out in the TV Content world. Strange that suddenly you can now pay...
I know I know. This has been reported a gazillion times. Wonder if the New York Times uses Google lol. That article was a hit piece. Apple has always favored WSJ. Duh. Id be shitshocked if ABC fires a hit at Apple esp. since Disneys Iger just got elected to the Apple board AND the stockholder meeting is two days after. A major uprising would happen there. Think about it. Foxconn customers Acer Inc. (Taiwan)[32] Amazon.com (United States)[33] Apple Inc. (United...
My o my what a surprise. Good luck Rebecca marketing a brand on its accent in the cool factor world that Apple still has a dominance in. She must yearn for the fact that she'll be marketing a mass market brand with no edge at all left in it. Oh how fun. There is only one Apple, and Facebook is headed down the road of MySpace. Yea yea I know I know it's way bigger yada yada yada. Rebecca you'd be so much cooler if you landed this gig at the NEXT big...
What the hell are you talking about? LOL! Apple stuff is "mostly sold at Apple stores"? Oh I see, 1200+ Best Buy locations don't matter. Either does 2000+ Radio Shack locations, Verizon Stores, Sprint Stores, AT&T, Fry's, Wal Mart, Target...Do I really need to go on? Those pics are anecdotal evidence of the sheer power of the Apple Ecosystem dude. It's a company that doesn't just sell phones. Geez. Their iphone sales are PROVING to be a gateway to their laptop line,...
What factual data? Are you in California?? Verizon? I mean Verizon ran a TWO FOR ONE promo for a YEAR on DROIDS dude, with giveaways like that Apple would never or could never catch up. But you seem to ignore one rock solid point. While Droids out sell the one line Apple iphone, they FAIL at profiting or better yet making real cold hard cash where the iphone KILLS the droids... Really? Read these charts... Doh! Doesn't look like Apples making "wrong" moves at all...
Dude, what in the hell are you talking about? Worried about what? Amazon itself just named the ipod touch a TOP selling device on it's TOP 2011 list. Apple TV same thing. I guess you "think" it's ONLY about two or three products but IN FACT their whole f-ing line is doing insanely well. Dude, Get ready. The following Pics are FRIGHTENING! Oh My!Apple Store - Century City/Los Angeles Cali - 12/24/2011SONY Store - Century City/Los Angeles Cali - 12/24/2011MICROSOFT...