or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

What factual data? Are you in California?? Verizon? I mean Verizon ran a TWO FOR ONE promo for a YEAR on DROIDS dude, with giveaways like that Apple would never or could never catch up. But you seem to ignore one rock solid point. While Droids out sell the one line Apple iphone, they FAIL at profiting or better yet making real cold hard cash where the iphone KILLS the droids... Really? Read these charts... Doh! Doesn't look like Apples making "wrong" moves at all...
Dude, what in the hell are you talking about? Worried about what? Amazon itself just named the ipod touch a TOP selling device on it's TOP 2011 list. Apple TV same thing. I guess you "think" it's ONLY about two or three products but IN FACT their whole f-ing line is doing insanely well. Dude, Get ready. The following Pics are FRIGHTENING! Oh My!Apple Store - Century City/Los Angeles Cali - 12/24/2011SONY Store - Century City/Los Angeles Cali - 12/24/2011MICROSOFT...
Dude, Get ready. The following Pics are FRIGHTENING! Oh My!Apple Store - Century City/Los Angeles Cali - 12/24/2011SONY Store - Century City/Los Angeles Cali - 12/24/2011MICROSOFT Store - Century City/Los Angeles Cali - 12/24/2011Dude, now tell me...What in the HELL are you talking about??
This is going to be Apples biggest seller yet. Another brilliant marketing move that makes the average mass consumer *think* apple out innovated the competition. This one feature casts a large shadow over the Droids. Suddenly they are featureless since they can't match Apple on this one. Really? Yea really. Ask yourself if Siri isn't a show stopper then why the very first ad focuses SOLELY on it? Don't any of you *think* iMessage is a huge deal? You get what I...
That's cuz she's "phoning home" literally. As all this technology progresses so will voice command tech. Patience people
Funny. You must not really have tried Siri. So epic fail. She sure does read back Text messages, perfectly in fact. I doubt they will ever unlock it to read back email. Duh. Your phone battery would die in a minute. Why? What if the email was a book in length? Confidential etc? Think before you speak. Doubtful you understand Siris brain is NOT on your phone (duh) but on their servers ( see Siri "connect"). Shrill ?? Me thinks so. If your getting paid to put...
Agreed. Who said any of us are "owed" anything? I mean who would make any fricking money if a company just wanted to placate cry baby's all day.. I bet this guy was one of the shrill's moaning how Apple screwed everybody by not releasing a true new 5 Model...Um, here's some food for thought. I had a Iphone 4. I sold it on ebay on Wednesday last week. Guess how much??? $377! Tell me how many fricking devices you've bought in your fricking lifetime that have...
Finally a voice of reason! Seriously, no company on earth has ever attempted something as ambitious as getting over 100 million customers worldwide to not only update their devices but get new firmware, software, apps AND icloud all at once.I will say -- Apple, it's your own fault for some of the blow back. Personally, I got my updates on my ipad and iphone fine -- but Im a tech head. I knew when I was doing mine and seeing words like "restore" and "back up" etc with no...
Do you have enough space on your hard drive for a backup? How much data is on your iphone? How many older backups do you have on your mac?
mine is done! yeah! VERY cool! imessage is awesome!!!! love it! all new interface for texts!!! reminders app rules!!!!! I so needed it!! am still figuring out icloud. just bought 50 gbs for $100.... Apple just sucks the $$$ right out of me...