or Connect

Posts by junitor

the best idea is to acquire microsoft. and then everyone will have to use OS X. make it a whole apple.   FFS, the apple logo is not even whole. with the buying of microsoft….we can finally have the apple logo as a whole apple logo.   microsoft + OS X =  a big big apple.   PS: linux can be added for sweet taste.   band camp bunny.
tim cook is not god….joe pecci is god. period.
all wrong answers.   iMacs are used for playing World of Warcraft (Mist of Pandaria). Period.   Sarah.
i cant imagine what those professional star craft 2 players' hands will be like:  damn tired at 600 swipe per minute = intense exercise = need to go to gym to train up your muscles.   but i will love to have these
i am thinking about getting my imac and below is the specs, any advice? 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB 1TB Serial ATA Drive AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB GDDR5 Magic Trackpad Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (Int'l English) & User’s Guide (English) any advice pls say, appreciate it! C-
i was told by one of my friend working in the apple research platform: The new imac will have touch screen and also........VOICE CONTROL & RECOGNITION..... they will be no keyboard...no mouse..... Typing can also be done by Voice control--just say the word...and it will typed out automatically. Launching of programs can be done by voice control. Speak "iphotos" and it will launch automatically.
i really wish some developers can create an app that when used on the iphone 4g, can traced in coming calls and show it roughly on the gps map. so we know where the calls are coming from. it will be great because ppl doing delivery/sales can roughly guess who or where the customers are. thank you.