or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

LMAO! They make other stuff too... like iPhone parts. 
I mispoke on my last sentence. I was thinking of the 2 year old video card they elected to keep. I don't know if there were power and performance concerns or there weren't many gains to be had by using the latest video cards relative to their price.  They could update their actual monitors which could use an upgrade. I'm not sure why they've neglected these. In either case...  I don't have proof of intel blocking Apple outright but it appears that way. 
Good point.
Apple needs to make great machines. "Value" is very much putting a positive spin on cheap. This article is a puff piece. Intel is blocking Apple from releasing new hardware that might warrant Mac users to upgrade their macs. It also would've been nice to get a decent display for once from Apple.
I guess investors want to make money, who knew?
Amazon needs to start making money. It's been 15 years already. One can't sell everything at cost and make money. 
Great I always wanted to have a war with Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, Syria, Egypt, and Libya all at the same time. Lets show the world our military might and pound our chests as Republicans would like. I don't agree with everything Democrats/Obama Admin does but lets be clear the options are never going to be ideal between the available options in the US. You are always in a pick the best of the worst type of situation. 
Ask OJ. 
Please try and come up with a proper counter argument. Reserve your low level trolling for PCWorld. You can keep your snobbery in the UK. It doesnt make you sound smart outside of your small world. Saying a device and software should work together is not a troll. The proper software for the proper hardware makes for great UX.
That's why it's a rumor. However, companies lie all the time.