or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

So are people going to need a data plan for a watch now? That's weird. 
Ugh ohhh the ram people will not be happy with this.
This worked well for me on three occasions. GNC didn't take ApplePay yet.
So Ive tried Apple Pay at two places and it worked flawlessly both times.
ummm iPad Air 2s have high gross margins so do iPhone 6+s. The mini is a low margin product. However, its a gateway product like the low end iPhone 6. Get people into the ecosystem then they buy more expensive stuff.
they know when their device is in constant restore after an OS Update.
lmao! So true. They spent last year trying to convince use the mini was every inch an iPad despite the gimped color gamut. I think Apple may need to re-align its product offerings.
I don't consider people trashing others for their choices particularly witty or interesting. It would be interesting if people didn't trash another person based on them buying what they like. 
The guy who said the iPad mini is like Cinderella and Apple is the evil step mother hit the nail on the head. They shouldve just discontinued the rMini one and dropped the price to $299. Its sill rocking an A7? Im like WTF? With that being said my order delivers 22-24 of next week.
This was always the plan. Expect Apple to stop doing businees with US Vendors. They were so eager to help create jobs in the US. Apples loan was bankrupted just so the CEO and friwnds could cash out millions is stock.