or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

I would use this in DC.
LMAO! Welcome to 2010 MSFT. 
Did you know CurrentC was just hacked? It's your money but I guess you don't mind giving people direct access to your bank account. Did someone explain to you that if fraudulent transactions are made with your debit card you have limited recourse since you gave them direct ACH Debit access to your account.
I'm already using my debit card with it. 
Who's next? 
he is saying there are a bunch of children in this thread. Lol!
Im gay too. Lets make babies.
Welp! That didn't take long.
The problem comes in when they start getting information about where you shop, what you buy, your SSN, your DL and your health information. Now these people have enough information to track your friends and family as well. This is in addition to unraveling the protections associated with protecting your direct banking account information with a Credit Card or Debit Card. A hacker can wipe you out with one swoop.
I think people should complain to their banks and credit unions. If enough people raise a stink to their banks, the banks will cave in and block access to CurrentC because of security and privacy concerns. Plus the banks are all to eager because they pay the fees on debit transactions and fraud.