or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

What Apple marketing? Apple had already sold a ton of watches. People who can't be swayed simply wont want it regardless if Beyonce wears a 17k+ watch or not. I'm slightly offended that they would be reinforcing the rich vs not rich stuff. I quite liked that celebrities would have to get in line at the Apple store to get an iPhone like everyone else. 
Rich people get more stuff free than the rest of us can afford. Something is wrong with that. I don't like the optics of it....especially coming from a company like Apple who prides itself on social responsibility and what not....and yes I have already purchased an Apple Watch. 
Nope. Do not want. FM radio can stay dead. They are all owned by the same company anyway. They just want to push advertising to me. No thanks. Maybe if I was like 40 I would want FM radio back but no ma'am.
Obama needs to stop enabling the NSA to invade our privacy and curtail our constitutional rights. 
OMG!!! I am in love with this machine. It is awesome. Typing is a breeze. The keyboard is actually a HUGE step up. I am much more accurate etc you name it. This machine is also fast and responsive. I am having a blast with it so far.
Apple should've just released a statement so people know about it. What's with all this internal memo crap. Just make a statement. 
The LA School district is shaming Apple publicly. Had they come to Apple in private I would've negotiated something. However now, I'd probably make them go to court to get a judgement. In actuality, LA School district needs to own the fact that they didn't do their homework on the terms of the deal... maybe they should've tested it out first before going all in on this deal. You'd think educators should know better. However, they aren't the brightest of the bunch and are...
LUG is such a strong word considering you can now charge your mac with a simple battery pack like you would an iPhone or an iPad. Secondly the power cable is much smaller and the multiport dongle is not being LUGGED... It weights nothing at all. Many people won't use it when you need it you can use it. It's better to be extensible than to have to build every port for everything that could possibly happen even if it doens't happen that often.
google it. Quanta has been struggling to get their yields above 50% on Apple products. They are also the suppliers ofthe retina macbooks.
Welp! there you have it.