or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

agreed.
What kind of hardware would it be if it wasn't a boner.
My dad specifically requested a blue iPhone 5c.
I think Samsung should be forced to pay the dmages and fees going forward on each device sold.
Nothing youve said changes my mind about setting expectations properly. That is the point I was making. If you dont agree with that point fine. Moving on.
this sounds awesome!
i have over 1000 posts you just got here.
the question is ...is the best twice as good. The objective advice says its expensive for what it is. You Appologists can say whatever you want but thats just fandom speaking. Thats why people don't hear that.
Who said anything about a Nexus 7? Did i once say anything about a Nexus 7. I was talking about expectations. I have an iPad Air so you can hush up and address the argument. IMO and the opinion of all the people who've objectively reviewed the new Mini is that Mini is expensive for what it is...you can go on defending Apple's corporate speak but that doesnt change the facts.So you can stop defending Apple for saying a product is one thing and then it turns out be to...
then you clearly didnt read the reviews of Air's display being superior to that of the iPad 3.