or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

Then Apple shouldve set the expectations of their customer. Apple tried to say the mini is exactly the same as the Air just smaller when that is not the case at all. The gamut is smaller and the chip is clocked at a lower speed than the Air but here is Apple asking for more money. Last year Apple pointed out the trade offs so it wasn't an issue. Everyone knew the trade offs were made before they purchased. People are now finding out the trade offs after they got home and...
Sorry but Apple screwed up the expectations game. Thats not my fault. With mini 1 they set expectations low people werent surprised or disappointed. I think people couldve swallowed the underclocked A7m7 and inferior color gamut to every other current tablet around. People wouldve paid an additional $100 for a full experience Apple rMini. They get upset when you try to charge a premium dollar and arent forthcoming about the deficiencies.
Galaxy Note is better. Its either weak demand or maybe they have so many players building Apple products now....
Nope. Secondly we are talking about Google.
17million is a fraction of the cost of doing business. Google will keep doing this. The government shouldve made them pay a billion dollars. I guarantee the unlawful behavior would stop.
and Apple wants your premium dollars for a devices thats not completely premium.
trade in you defective devices for non defective ones please.
i just did and I dont own any APPL
No they don't. I know people who work at Google and they laugh at me when I bring up do no evil to them. They say Google is a business and business comes first. Do no evil was always a marketing gimmick. Even by your own admission it was a marketing gimmick to recruit engineers to their cause. Farming your personal information to advertising companies against your will and stealing IP has been their game since they came into existence.
You need to back up your claims with links. Do no evil was just marketing. Google uses the open marketing for those in the development community who can't think for themselves and realize that its just a marketing gimmick. As soon as open doesnt benefit them they flip the script at the drop of the hat.