or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

Ohh WOW! I'm stunned. 
I knew this was coming. I'm going to email him about Safari's lack of Web Components support. 
I have to see the ads Apple comes out with first before I judge. They may be done well. Lord knows they couldn't get much worse than the geek ads... I want Apple to stop doing so many ads honestly. I think fewer location targeted ads is better. 
Thank you! :D I'm very glad you caught my humor. 
I didn't know the chinese were fans of base heavy sound. 
Apple has starved people of reasonable hardware upgrades. They are so desperate for an upgrade to the hardware that even just adding additional ram is enough to satisfy them.
How's that work?... Hachette edit and market the books etc but don't deserve a cut of the profits... assuming there are profits.
Great! For lte usage iPhone 5s is tops. In wifi it lags behind. If you need to be cobbled to a wifi hotspot all day you may have a point but if you are already cobbled to wifi, why not plug the dayum phone in. The bottom line is if you need to be mobile....then iPhone 5s is the phone to beat.
I refuse to believe you are as incapable of reding comprehension as your post would lead one to believe. I said studies show Android users dont use their phones as heavily as iPhone users. Secondly, you may be using your phone more before work than they are. You dont what they are or arent doing with their phones prior to and after work. Its silly to try to assume. What we do know is what the studies show. Unless you have some other study that shows Galaxy 5 users use the...
Do you boo. I mean seriously... Studies have shown that Android people don't actually use their phones. It's only natural that the battery might last longer time wise since they aren't even using it to begin with. iPhone users are heavy users as a group. So yeah wall huggers iPhone users may be but Samsung users aren't even using their phones.