or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

I don't know why Apple doesn't just chalk it up to the cost of doing business. Apple needs to stop nickel and dimming content providers.
Rdio just sounds worried TBQH. 
I will say this about the EU... at least they are consistent. The US should've been first to examine Amazon's contracts with the book industry seeing as they didn't like what Apple had done. 
That was me saying that the US government has a habit of punishing success.
Amazon is making negative income every year so of course the US wouldn't investigate them. In order for the US to investigate Amazon, Amazon would have to actually be successful at all and turning a profit. 
Where did you get that from? 
I agree with you in that the staff should be paid for this time. But these people are doing the most claiming routine bag searches are dehumanizing.
The reverse is also true. Many employers think that they should be allowed to run your private life and call you at all hours even when they aren't really paying you very much to be there in the first place. Employers pay less in taxes than their employees. Apple is a prime example of a billion dollar company who feels entitled. 
The solution is simple. If you don't want a bag search, then quit. Don't work in retail if you don't want your bag searched as you walk out the door. I mean that's an occupational hazard. You know what you're getting. 
Spotify pays the artists more money.    Spoitfy pays rights holders 70% of revenues and Apple Music only pays 58% of revenues.