or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

Who are we kidding? Most of these phones are being shipped back to China for sale in their gray/black markets. People who live in other countries can't get their hands on a phone because you have people sleeping in garbage on the streets waiting in lines that are 12 city blocks long. It's past time to do in store pick ups only here in the US that are tied to your Apple ID and phone plan. I dont' think they should cut it off completely. I just think the first few weeks they...
Thats great!
they shouldve asked the Reuters.com and Reuters TV tech team who all rushed out and bought iPhone 6 the first day about losing the cool factor. Lmao!!! All but like two people are iPhone 6 owners on our team.
Im loving my 6+ iPhone
The market is factoring in the china news and supply constraints.
So glad I pre ordered the 5.5" 6
Apple has found a way to get banks to promote its phone. Tim Cook said he wanted to create greater innovation through partnerships. I guess this is what it looks like. Pairing banks with Tech and a watch with a iPhone and giving Developers greater access to iOS.
Chase has been promoting Apple Pay heavily since last tuesday as well.
people said that about iPhone 5s and 5c. iPhone 5s turned out to be the bigger seller hands down. It was the same with the gold option.
they do that every year for iPhone and iPad releases.