or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

MacWorld: ApplePay Launch Day 10/20
http://www.tuaw.com/2014/10/02/apple-pay-an-in-depth-look-at-whats-behind-the-secure-payment/   WOW! So Apple is using a new standard that is not currently in use. 
One hand washes the other. The Galaxy Phone only exists to further iPhone, iPad and Mac chip orders from Apple. I've learned to not hate on Samsung so much. I'm just not into their own phones which are basically lab rat phones that people buy. Basically you get beta software and hardware that is ultimately tested for use on a future iPhone. 
Apple will shore up the codebase and do some refactoring. We just have to be patient. I would like Apple to launch features when they are ready. Maybe have a 8.1.2 and an 8.1.3 etc on a faster cycle. That way small bugs don't have to wait so long in between to be addressed. 
Are we getting the unfiltered version? Or are we getting the version who is more experienced with his design? Do you know if he is the final say on what designs get released or did you make that up yourself. I think product releases are the result of many people involved not just one person. I know that for a fact.
That's a critic which is different from a designer. I have already said that Steve has taste (other wise known as a sense of design). You rephrased what I've already said.
I'm curious to see this watch in person. I remember when everyone said the tablet was a bad idea....until the tablet wasn't such a bad idea. 
Steve Jobs is good at marketing not necessarily design. Steve Jobs has taste. Johnny Ive is really the man behind all of the latest Apple products in the last 20 years. 
i hear that from people who cant find a real use. However many justify the ipad so they dont need to own an iphone.
why wouldnt they have it to get maximum adoption? If you add TID then why not the whole kit n kaboodle.