or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

Are you really this ignorant?
Then maybe it makes sense to wait and see what they have planned first. This deal didn't start overnight. They've probably been working on this for months. 
It depends on what you think the future prospects are for Apple...
Interesting words coming from you... at least try to be a little less obvious about your bigotry.  Have you been to an Apple store anytime within the last several years? I'm guessing you buy all of your Apple products online. Otherwise you'd know that Apple has beats headphones all over the freaking displays in their stores. 
Apples stock price went up $11 since this deal was announced. We should fire you. 
I don't hold much stock in names. 
The point is that NeXT was an expensive purchase. BEATS is not an expensive purchase. It's already paid for itself as the stock price went up 11 bucks which translates into billions of dollars for apple. 
I prefer bass heavy headphones. So given the reviews I may check out a pair. Now I will have a pair of Bose for at the gym and a pair for elsewhere. After trying out beats streaming service I actually prefer it to Spotify. 
You know who you are dealing with... 
- Profitable company- Sells expensive headphones people are willing to buy in large quantities- Streaming service- Content creator connections- Previous work history with the people involved- A way to add value by getting people to use Apple related products on other platforms- Apple can get far more favorable pricing on components than Beats alone. So there is a clear path for Apple to significantly improve upon the quality of the headphones. If acquiring an already...