or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

The macs also have slow shipping times. Mine is not set to arrive until 4/22. 
I was able to get through at 3:03am and get the SS Milanese watch.    4/24-5/8
Yeah. I think this is also something to consider the type of crime that was committed. If it's an honesty type crime it may be more concerning than a low level crime like drinking or a fight or something like that....
Except that minorities are often labeled felons even when they are not regardless of the evidence presented before them. This has always been a fact. Apple should be worried about everyone not just those who have a conviction on their record. Look at those who crashed the stock markets in 08. None of them were charged by even the Obama administration. 
As if businesses and individuals never use their money to further their own agendas and interests. Far fetched indeed.
The point is that you do you. Stop telling other people how they should do them. It's really none of your business what others are doing. It's not your place to criticize them just like it isn't anyone's place to criticize you for practicing your religion. That's the point. Live and let live. People over religion. 
Tim could flood the state of Indiana with millions of dollars worth of ads against Republicans so they struggle a bit more in that state when elections come about. 
Yeah but she had to give up her stocks and benefits earned at her previous employer. Apple is just compensating her for previous earnings that she lost as a result of her leaving her employer to join Apple....not to mention the risk involved. I cant help but to think that this wouldnt even be an issue if she was a man. People always seem to do the most when blacks and women are put in powerful positions that pay well. 
I try to do this and sometimes it makes people uncomfortable. I don't like to oversell it. I can come off as pushy when I'm doing that. I'd rather people just come to it themselves after I put it out there.  
Isn't that kind of the point of his post though? NBC/Comcast got special deals and recieved special government treatment. That special treatment and access to politicians comes with regulations and other rules and requirements.