or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

i was all set to disagree with you but your logic is solid. However I think this ruling is wrong. There is no way you can take peoples bought and paid for apps away from them after they've paid for it. Thats stealing...especially if its an american going into brazil. The judge needs to get some better tech advice because while possible they could be inducing Apple to break all kinds of laws elsewhere in the world. Being anonymous on the internet is an assumed risk. Brazil...
exactly.
that means apple would have to disable the app everywhere based on every countrys whims and laws. Apple is now required to wipe apps based on what country youre in at any given time....hunh? Ummm how about Apple doesnt have the authority to do that. Thats called being on the internet. Its possible some people might be bullys oh well... PC gone wrong.
Even macrumors debunked this already simply but (GASP!) reading the information in the picture that states this is related to DDR and NAND FM. LMAO!   MacRumors: "The schematic's references DDR and NAND suggests that it more likely refers to some aspect of the device's flash memory rather than DRAM included within the A8 chip."
Not being able to find or make qualified employees is a failure of leadership. You cant blame anyone else for that other than yourself.If you cant find exactly what you consider qualified why not hire the most qualified person that is available to you who wants a shot. Sometimes you have to develop people who have potential... Oh wait that takes leadership nevermind.Too many companies want ready made people but people who are already qualified for the job may want to grow...
No business is going to hire you for a job you are totally unqualified for.
Don't explode people! The black woman has worked at apple for over a decade.   http://www.linkedin.com/in/soprano
If they are so upset, they should dump their shares...   In reality, maybe there needs to be better contract terms....such as a minimum amount of time that has to be worked and over what period etc. I believe tech companies colluded but tech employees have a responsibility to know what their worth. You can't run a business with employees switching every few weeks everytime they don't get their way on something. 
Nope. I considered Ron Paul in 2004 but his economic policies made no sense upon further study of The Great Depression. I agreed with Ron Paul's foreign policy but disagree with him on economic, women's health issues and other civil rights issues. I think the government does have a place as it relates to protecting the people from big business etc... I think Ron Paul is too much theory and not enough reality which is why many see him as a cook. Young people are drawn to...
Agreed. I pretty much expect to be in a situation where I could be called to work at anytime. That's standard. If I need to get something done. I just want to be able to get it done even if it means staying late to meet a deadline or something. It's part of the job IMO.