or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

I used Safari. Not sure what your problem is. 
I just watched every single video about the Apple watch. Good stuff. 
Apple is doing the best they can to manage the situation. People need to relax. 
So many good reasons for handling the launch the way they did. 
Let's not. More importantly it's not what he wants to do. 
Ok would you have rather them pushed the release back altogether or give people who were already going to purchase it site unseen the opportunity to? Why not sell people the promise? It's not like Apple won't deliver on the MacBook since it's already in some stores for show. 
It is a supply chain issue not a retail issue. I know it's cute to think of her as still the CEO of BB but she's not. She is just one of the higher ups at Apple. And selling so many macs in such a short time is unheard of in the history of Apple. So all of the objective data says that Apple couldn't have predicted the amount of people wanting under powered MacBooks even with their most ambitious expectations. Head of the retail operation is not responsible for...
Why is that Angela's fault? She just started in September. The MacBook has likely been in development for quite some time now. You can't blame her because there is greater demand than anyone in their right mind could possibly anticipate. Apple usually only sells 4-5 million in Macs combined in total over a 3 month period let alone 50k in the first weekend. Apple has sold out of retina MacBook Pros and the 5k iMac previously and no one said a word about it. Now that a woman...
How can the launch be botched by her if she is working with zero inventory? You sound crazy. 
Angela is doing a fine job. I think she is being paid too little for handling this situation. If this is how she starts I am very excited for how she works going forward. She's brilliant amazing woman. The video proves she's the type of person that I would go to the ends of the earth to please.   Two weeks ago no one was here for the watch and couldn't justify the cost. Now that its a hit and is in short supply people are blaming Angela for a successful Apple Watch...