or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

You first. Real work for me is building an application not being a glorified data entry person.
Now those companies are using Google docs because its accessible everywhere. MSFT needs to stop trying to be a hardware company and be a software company. Google couldn't have been eating MSFT's lunch without servicing whatever major platforms it has to in order to do business. MSFT has a cash cow. MSFT should make that goose lay golden eggs wherever it can. If MSFT waits too long they won't get a chance because users will find work arounds and competitors will keep adding...
Apple could allow people to use javascript in their numbers...
Apple should compete here. Google Drive is where everyone is going. Apple has better security so I prefer it when I need my information to be secure.    Google wants to scan your data so they can take your ideas and make money off of them before you can. That is in addition to advertising. 
He may just have a different vision. Focus on what MSFT is good at and sell to anyone who will buy it. Apple is a hardware company first. MSFT is a software company first. 
What does that even mean? Sounds like marketing to me. If you need serious work done... Oh give me a fucking break. Get over yourself. If you need "serious" work done it won't be done in an office suite that most 3rd graders can figure out in a few hours. 
cheap was what got biz to use Windows in the first place. One doesn't need 10k rows worth of data if they know how to communicate with a DBA. 
I'll believe it when I see it.
I see Androids in the wild. I see people actually using them too.
That sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing more. I'm intrigued about how this would work.