or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

I would not pay hundreds of dollars for a Samsung anything. They don't have the infrastructure to support it.
They'll have to buy one each year just to get any kind of tech support. 
Nothing was stoping other countries from offering incentives for companies to do business in their country. 
That's not a holistic picture. If you have lower income you are likely to have lower debt as well per capita. Everyone knows that. Nevermind that several of the countries on that list defaulted on their debt... Italy, France, Greece, Portugal, Spain.... 
IOS 8 is not for an old phone like the 4s.
Have you seen the new apple store app and xcode6?
Apple has released always when they announced a new product. When was the last time gheyve cancelled a new product they planned to release.
This analysis assumes the watch will be finished and sold. All predictions are all based on a base set of assumptions. I can't believe you guys are trying to drag the analyst because they assumed the watch would in fact be released in 2015 given Apple's recent history.
Then why was mobileme such a disaster or the antenna disaster. A is relative. The guy may be an A relative to everyone else in the industry but at Apple he may only be a B or a C. However, you dont stay and A all the time. You have good and bad days because you are human. Saying that a guy who made a mistake is not an A player after 14years is wrong. There are so many holes in your logic. What about those people who are Bs and Cs but under the right situations become As....
LMAO!!! haahha I am so glad Apple fixed it sooner than expected.