or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

totally impossible to see all the bugs that might arise. However, in this case Apple didnt even send it through the developer beta testing process they set up. That is why Im annoyed with Apple. Its a rookie mistake not to use their QA and developer beta process every time.
I can't even restore it from my mac. Not iOS 8 or even a hard restore. Ugh!!! This is not good. 
Now people are going to be asking if Apple passed the BEND test. My iPhone 6+ remains unbothered by people bending their phones in half on purpose. The reason people upgrade so quickly is because we had confidence in Apple having the update stable upon release to the public.
Huh? How is Apple going to know its a problem if no one uses the software. It should've gone through the normal Apple developer process for iOS and OS X releases. They didn't do that. Instead they unleashed software on people Apple didn't even test with developers who want to test with it. I mean sheesh. The blame lies squarely on Apple.... well today CrApple. They didn't address the widespread bend debacle and they didn't even offer up an Apple sponsored fix for iOS...
and I will let them and others know about it. This shouldnt have happend they didnt even send it for beta testing with developers first. Apple owns this screw up.
Apple normally sends these releases to devs for beta testing first.
Hello... I don't want anyone fired. I just want the issue fixed. 
I'm holding down the command key and clicking. It's the option/alt key not the command key. But now there is another issue. I can't even update it to the iOS 8.0.1 that worked because they shut everything off. You don't have to shut off the iTunes update because the OTA Update didn't work.... or is their system tied up in such a way that there is a dependency there.   That really is an #APPLEFAIL. I'm happy to be a beta tester when I sign up for it. However, this wasn't...
Won't work. It keeps saying iOS 8.0.1 is the current update. Then if I try to do a restore it says some of my apps and media I will have to repurchase if I want to have them back.
It was always an issue with large screened metal phones. No one was buying them in any kind of notable quantities until this year.