or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

You're embarrassing the rest of us by showing your lack of education in this post.  
I'm sorry but this post is just plain stupid. People who think everyone is capable building a better laptop than an army of engineers (many who have dedicated their lives to hardware) are crazy. Your needs/wants are not the same as everyone else's.
I'd rather just use the phone and Apple not need additional chips and things to do what software can already do. 
You get what you pay for. You want to be #1 in customer service well you have to pay your employees more money for that type of service. That's the bottom line. It'd be one thing if Apple were at the bottom of the customer service rankings....well then you could make the argument that they are as good as any customer service outfit and are paid on par as a result. However, the salary isn't commensurate with the level of service that's being provided. That is a fair...
You make it very hard to bite my tongue but just suffice it to say that many @ NYT drink the Apple kool-aid....myself included.
What I will say is that newspapers in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
When you work for a company you are invested In the company and one should benefit from that.
If only you all knew.....bites tongue...
I like the e-wallet support. 
I'm just not in the market for anything Microsoft right now. I'd rather they stick to office software which is the only thing they are still good at making.