or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

Excellent post. I don't know why apple doesn't just accept payment for their stuff rather than injunctions. That's crazy to waste billions in court when they can make billions more out of court.
I don't like Google being able to buy out all of their competition. I don't want one company to have everything. Google should just make their chat client the best one out there instead of trying to buy their growth.
Google docs work just fine. So does iWork. I havent done anything that required macros in ages. Apple really should try javascript macros in Numbers. They'd win alot of converts with something like that. 
I simply wouldn't do it. It's not like the people in the UK won't simply scalp for the devices anyway. 
They need to just charge people for data. They just want to get more fees than their service is worth. That's what it sounds like. 
i want a new 13" MBA
I will be getting my Nexus 7 next week. 
Ok sounds good. I want to try it out. 
I think 16:9 is the perfect ratio for a 7 inch tablet but it's terrible for a 10 inch tablet. 
Im sorry but aside from the iPad I like the Nexus 7. The surface isn't even on my radar at this point but the keyboard case idea was almost clever if it weren't for the fact that someone is doing it already for the iPad.