or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

I like texas and miss the wonderful weather. They don't have subways and infrastructure like NYC does and collect no taxes to support themselves. For all the succession talk down there, Texas is one of the largest if not the largest welfare state in the country. No thanks.
Anti Business practices....WTF? They are arguing over how much money the state is going to spend to help Apple build the facility. That is not about anti business practices. This is about Apple wanting corporate welfare when they have 100 billion in the bank. They should be building their own facility with their own funds. Texas doesn't have the money to be giving Apple a handout. Texas is really the only other state besides the west coast and the cities on the northern...
I have AT&T in NYC and there LTE gives me 30-40 I sometimes get 40-50. It's consistently faster than Verizon.
I'm shocked that idiots are really using that photo as a way to discredit this guys design sense. You can't glean anything from a random photo that AI put on their site for effect.
It has everything to do with Amazon. If you can't see that it's best you don't comment on this matter until you inform yourself.
We are asking for the something with regards to Apple. Prosecutors shouldn't get to hold their evidence back so that defendants can't adequately defend themselves.
Of course it's central to the issue. 1. You said it perfectly. Publishers colluded. It's not the same as Apple colluded..Apple was added to this case for boombast! If apple wasn't involved you'd see people saying all over that amazon is the bad player here forcing content providers to support their ebook monopoly or else... It just sounds like this is government overreach.Thank you for making my point for me. Why should apple be on the hook for what other people do?...
The publishers have to stay in business and people have to want to write books. That's how it benefitted consumers. If its not profitable for publishers and authors to write books, they simply won't do it. Print books already had razor thin margins and now amazon is selling the books at a price the publisher can't even match on its own website. That is a very big problem. I personally think publishers should pull their books from Amazon and sell their ebooks from their own...
Not in the long run. One still needs content to sell. It's hard to continue to sell something at a loss and still remain a going concern if there are no other avenues that generate revenue. Prices should go up a bit on e books as people were ultimately buying less physical books. Publishers were already barely getting by on razor thin margins and hard covers. Let's not get into the whole piracy issue eBooks present.Publishers should be allowed to sell their content for...
In what way?