or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

I think 16:9 is the perfect ratio for a 7 inch tablet but it's terrible for a 10 inch tablet. 
Im sorry but aside from the iPad I like the Nexus 7. The surface isn't even on my radar at this point but the keyboard case idea was almost clever if it weren't for the fact that someone is doing it already for the iPad.
I simply don't see how NFC can work ATM. 
You loose all credibility with me for this nutty post. 
Ummm IOS 6 will have face time over Cellular.
Can you elaborate? More advanced how?
You're embarrassing the rest of us by showing your lack of education in this post.  
I'm sorry but this post is just plain stupid. People who think everyone is capable building a better laptop than an army of engineers (many who have dedicated their lives to hardware) are crazy. Your needs/wants are not the same as everyone else's.
I'd rather just use the phone and Apple not need additional chips and things to do what software can already do. 
You get what you pay for. You want to be #1 in customer service well you have to pay your employees more money for that type of service. That's the bottom line. It'd be one thing if Apple were at the bottom of the customer service rankings....well then you could make the argument that they are as good as any customer service outfit and are paid on par as a result. However, the salary isn't commensurate with the level of service that's being provided. That is a fair...