or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

Given Jobs' track record I would have to respectfully disagree. Plus you didn't even point out why he's a bad fit. Clearly the Apple Stock has been doing well since he's been on the board. So why would they get rid of board members who are doing a good job for their investors?
I personally met Stallman. I could've told you he's the worlds biggest jerk!
This man is nuts. Apple has made it easy for people to watch movies via iTunes. Additionally, Apple has carefully curated a demographic that is willing to spend the money on movies where as other platforms do not have an audience who is proven to spend the amount of money Apple customers will for a given product. \ If they don't want my business I'm happy to spend my money elsewhere.
Wow this is sad news. So sad news.
Apple should've just issued a press release and updated the website for this non-event.
That thing is a battery hog....returned after 3 days.
I don't know if redesigning the outside of the phone makes sense from a business standpoint when you have to do it every year. It would be a nice to have but for me it's not a make or break.
I have a phone with LTE also but it doesn't keep it's charge for more than 2-3 hours when using the LTE capability.
Pure capitalism is the freest market. I some what agree with your overall sentiment in this post but...government being hands off is free market. Government regulation in any way is anti free market no matter how you spin it. You need a balance of business and government involvement to keep the economy growing. China has struck that balance and it's a communist country.
There isn't even enough entry level engineers and programmers. I know companies that have been hiring for months and can't seem to get the positions filled in the US and yet I see people complain they can't find work. Well you have to tailor your skill set to the available jobs. You don't even need a college degree to get the jobs. You just need to be able to show you can do the work.