or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

Yep I agree with this. I think it's a good gamble by Google. I wonder how much people are willing ot have google tracking everything they do and say.
I'm not so sure especially if the licensees were not obtained from the record company as this article states.
On a laptop people expect a complete OS not a browser. They really should've just focused on Android. Google is just throwing spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks at this point.
I got that hence my last sentence that being open goes a long way in making it a standard.
I actually read what you wrote.Again the question is, why not make it open before getting everyone's hopes up? If you don't promise anything than no one will expect it. Apple needs to do a better job with expectations as it relates to openness and standards. Making something open goes a long way in making it a standard.
Why not make it open first and then announce that it is open?
Steve Ballmer is going to get put out as CEO. The investors hated this deal for a number of reasons. Here
Why should I care? I care about Apple products not Google products.
I think it was a great move by MSFT but Apple needs to move more quickly and aggressively. They are suffering from being too big. FaceTime really isn't sh*T right now and if Apple doesn't move quickly decisively and aggressively it will always be a niche product. How about opening FaceTime up for starters? These companies need to just open the stuff up they plan to rather than talking about it. I don't want to hear about open until they are announcing that they've already...
I'm with you.