or Connect

Posts by AdonisSMU

So now you are lumping all westerners together. How about the bubble the people of Japan have been living in for so long with their projected 2.5x their GDP debt load? That was before the current crisis.
Get out a tent and spend the night. That's the only way you are getting an Ipad if the scalpers have anything to say about it.
The scalper situation is annoying. This is why they should do one big international release to cut off the scalping. That's the only thing that will solve the issue. After 3/25 the scalping is going to go down.
Debit cards are the cheapest solution for a vendor. That's why I use the debit card option whenever I can because the bank pays the debit card fees if you use the debit card option on your debit card and not the vendor. The apple store in Dallas does not accept cash. I tried to pay with cash once and got turned away.
I was being sarcastic.
Go educate yourself and come back. I can't believe someone thinks that putting something on a credit card isn't borrowing money.
Please if you can't afford it then you shouldn't be putting it on credit. The fact that you have to borrow to buy means you do not have the money. Who are you to tell someone what they need and don't need. If we were to go by that logic, I would argue laptops are a want product and that all most people really need is a decent tablet device. Just shut up now because you sound crazy.
That's stupid. So now people who choose not to rack up mounds of consumer debt shouldn't be allowed to buy anything. I JUST CAN'T! It doesn't even make sense from a business perspective for Apple. Credit cards are more expensive than debit cards for Apple. When people use debit cards the bank actually pays the fees on that transaction and not the vendor. Additionally, there is the issue of Apple could be screwed out of merchandise with a credit card transaction.
One stupid comment deserves another.
I think this may be an attempt to lower apple stocks so they can pick up some cheap shares. However, the Japan situation may cause Apple some problems. Apple has a supply problem. If they can't figure out a way to get Ipads into people's hands fast enough I think people may go to Xoom and these other tabs. They should've made sure they shipped at least 5 million to US stores at the outset.