or Connect

Posts by Hodar

Intelligent people judge. And I'm sure you do to. If you see a group of people in an alley all bearing tattoos, do you go down that alley, or do you avoid it? In my area - you go out of your way to avoid it, because you are entering an dangerous neighborhood. Is that judgmental? You bet it is - it's also how I have managed not to be mugged, beaten and robbed. Tattoos are often used as gang symbols, they are recognition symbols for prisons, drug cartels and are...
 Since you brought up the church - have you heard of Lev. 19:28?Just seems pertinent, if being a respected member of the community and church is important.
ugh ... Hair loss and tattoo removal ... you actually are comparing those two items? Gee, are tattoos a genetic trait? Life is hard, it's even harder if you are stupid. If you want to desecrate your body with "art" that will look like grease stains in a few years, that is indeed your "problem". You can spend $50 getting a butterfly that will look like a moth in just a few years ... then you can spend $500 and a great deal of pain paying a surgeon with a laser to burn...
I have never seen a tattoo that makes me think MORE of a person. This is why many people get tattoos that they can hide, because a person with visible tattoos does not convey a person who respects himself, and if a person does not respect himself - what would make me think he will respect me, my finances, my business or my best interests?
Make you a deal. I won't make up strawman arguments and attribute them to you; and you show me the same courtesy. I NEVER said, or hinted that ONLY white men are capable of contributing to STEM. Context makes a pretty big contribution to the statement to; I was replying to a bigot that said that white people should sit down and shut up for a couple generations. My statement stands - if it weren't for the hated white man - where would civilization be? I deal in...
But the Lytro technology seems to directly apply to the 2/3D nature of the LinX technology in the hardware. The applications of this are pretty neat, but the IP implications are equally thrilling. Now with a 3D object being capable of being captured in a single photo, someone could take a picture of a room; and then potentially extract a 3D replica of almost anything in that room. Now, it would be non-functional, obviously - but consider the security ramifications in...