or Connect

Posts by Hodar

Because that is pretty much EXACTLY what it is. A clever idea, well patented - and coming out soon.My ONLY concern is the Alkaline batteries tend to leak corrosive materials when they discharge.
Either you didn't read what I wrote, or you suffer from a bad case of reading comprehension. I never said people with tattoos are bad people. You will probably find that that in more than a few posts. I repeat that often because people with closed minds have reading difficulties - they listen to voices in their heads instead of reading the words printed out for them. People with tattoos often are undesirable people. Drug addicts, Felons, ex-convicts, gang members -...
No one is going to ask if you are tattooed.  If it's not visible, then it doesn't matter.   However, with the hair - how many jobs did you disqualify yourself from, before you found this employer?  How many opportunities have you cheated yourself out of, because you opted to look like a circus freak, instead of a professional?  Do you think this is setting up a stigma that will follow you for years after your hair returns to a "professional" look?     Odds are, you...
I am not saying you are a "bad" person.   What I am saying "repeatedly" is that you present yourself poorly.  When you show up at the interview, you hope to start off at ZERO and leave with some positive value.  When you show up at the interview presenting yourself with tattoos, perhaps neon hair, or other "self-expression", you begin the interview in the NEGATIVE.  You then work your way UP to ZERO and hopefully at the end of the interview, you leave with a positive...
http://www.annalsofepidemiology.org/article/S1047-2797(11)00287-0/abstract?cc=y  This is dated October 3, 2011 and gives the following Results: A total of 14.5% of respondents had ever been tattooed, and 2.4% of respondents had been tattooed in the year before the interview. Men were more likely than women to report a tattoo, but the highest rates of tattooing were found among women in their 20s (29.4%). Men and women ages 20–39 were most likely to have been tattooed, as...
Oh ... so now tattoo is now a code for "black". What is it with bigots and throwing race around?  Are you that insecure about yourself that this is the only way you feel you can make a point?  Are you that shallow, that incompetent, that untalented that the ONLY WAY you can make an issue work for you, is to throw down a card that says "I am special - you cannot argue with me"?     Sorry - it shows you for what you are.  A bigot.   If you haven't figured it out yet, we...
 Yes, I AM judging.You see, when I hire someone, I am putting MY NECK on the line. That person I hire will represent me, represent my judgment, my company, my ability to make decisions, my integrity and my future.You made the decision to identify yourself as a common thug, as a drug user, a criminal, a gang member. This was your decision, not mine. Whether you are one, or aren't - that's not the issue. You opted to identify yourself as a parasite - and that is exactly...
Don't read words into what I wrote - and I'll return the favor, ok? If you want to see hordes of tattoos, visit a homeless shelter, or maybe a drug rehab, maybe volunteer to feed the poor or help out at a half-way house where felons are re-associated with society. You will see gobs of really "meaningful" tattoos. Visit a biker bar - oh, there are stories to go with those tattoos. Lived outside Sturgis, so I have seen my share. You see lots of tattoos among the gangs,...
Sure you say that now .... but in a few years those "uber cool" tats you are sporting will look embarrassing every time you take your shirt off. You will tire of hiding them, and ashamed when people say "oh ... I didn't know you had tats". Doctors all over the world hear that same sad song, every single day. That's why the Laser Tattoo Removal business is bigger than the tattoo business. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/hilary-kramer/tattoo-removal-a-bigger-b_b_474675.html