or Connect

Posts by chic4mac

Liquid is cool but no client database.
I will check it out. Not sure what double-entry is? Thanks!
Howdy folks. I was using iCash software when my business only involved a few schools that paid me for my teaching services, but now that I am acquiring an after school enrichment company, checks will be coming in from hundreds of different families every month. I need to make sure to log payments on their account and keep track of their contact info. I am looking for smooth mac & wallet-friendly software that will allow me to keep track of revenue (accounts...
When I plug in my ipod, obviously it can only take on 5 gigs of the 10 gigs of music I have in itunes lib. There is some music I have in my itunes that I don't necessarily need on my ipod and I was wondering if there was an easier way to "hide" those songs from my ipod, besides doing what I have been doing and that is storing the "other music" in folders and removing them from my itunes lib all together so my ipod can't see them. Thanks for the tip. I am hoping there...
well...lots of good input. I feel like my mac has a good immune system then :0)
Ok, so everytime I get a stupid email from someone (sometimes a close friend or family member) telling me they might have sent me a virus, or to delete some folder in windows (HA HA) and I will safely remove the virus (HOAX), I always reply with "Macs don't get viruses" and tell them that I am sorry they got a virus and wish em well with their (upchuck, cough PC). Is what I am saying the truth? It just seems that EVERYONE I know has had a virus on their PC at some point...
I am a bit confused. The iTrip allows you to play your iPOD stored music through your car stereo. Meaning, I can listen to my iPod music via my car stereo speakers and get FM radio to boot. I was looking at it online and just couldn't figure out how it attaches itself to my stereo (which is AM/FM tape at the moment) Also, I have read other topics posted here and stuff from apples web site and still can't quite see how this works. Basically want I want it to be able...
Thank you all for your honest advice. I by no means want to take up a career in web design. I teach children art on a daily basis. That is my gig. This is purely for myself. A formal education in design on any level would be a must before I ever promoted my skills (or lack thereof). And yes, you can have all the skills but not have the EYE for good design, and suck at designing web sites. (see that all the time on the web) LIke I said, just a few artists friends who wanted...
I remember the day 4 years ago when I asked my brother how on earth can I make a web site. And he said "14 year olds can do it, so can you" so off I went to a paid geocities plan and used their html editor to whip of a few sites. I am now a self-taught web designer who has created quite a few websites using HTML ONLY (no editors to help with forms or anything): Sample: ART4CHILDREN and have done a few web sites for some artist friends. I want to learn to do...
thanks everyone. I am on it now!