or Connect

Posts by Wovel

Because any payment system that relies on your phones Internet connection is doomed to fail. A phone with a secure enclave can be used just like a chipped card.
If you read it in context on his site it is clear he is not joking. Even clearer if you have followed his take on these rumors for a while...
I have not seen a single part claiming to be a band for a watch or wrist device made by Apple. There have been lots of hideous markups made by amateur designers on the Internet. Do you have a link to a leaked part?
I would rather have the asshole next to me talking on the phone than trying to talk to me....
Yes they did, and even said cellular functions should not pose a safety hazard. Their parent agency apparently has some other issues with allowing cell phone use. This article is specifically referring to cellular voice and cellular data usage. I am not sure why a rule is required. If there is no safety issue then there is no need for a rule or regulation.
I suppose it is not big enough to be a complete disaster like Google's acquisition of Motorola, Microsoft's acquisition of aQuantive, or (soon) Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp.
I don't think the gloating is from people looking at the company as consumers. I imagine nearly everyone here, myself included, is a happy Amazon customer. As an investor, you look at what Wall Street has allowed Amazon to get away with and it is puzzling. They have teetered on the edge of profitability for nearly 20 years, their outlook has never been all that encouraging, but the company has maintained a very high valuation. I don't think what you are seeing is...
I think when we are talking about hundreds or thousands of dollars in charges that results in you contacting the FTC we have gone well beyond questionable supervision. These parents are not paying any attention to their children at all and handing them devices as baby sitters.
It is really odd that Apple, Amazon and I am sure eventually Google are being blamed for bad parents.
Thing is, Android is not a thing. Do this, stack up all the phones sold in the US by manufacturer or model. If you do it by manufacturer, the tallest stack will be Apple. If you do it by model the two or three tallest piles will be iPhones. Now, please explain to us how the headline is misleading.If your going to troll, at least try a bit harder.