or Connect

Posts by Wovel

Microsoft has free viewing apps for most if not all of the office formats....
We don't know what Apple's cut is for in app purchases on the Apple TV. The App store rules do not apply.
So you think it would be better to fill the bay with unpermitted retail stores?
BOD positions are not full-time jobs.
You think we should be suspicious of anyone who is not 100% sure of what God wants? Why? Anyone who is 100% sure of what God wants is delusional. Anyone who isn't 100% sure is sane.
Actually if you were refused service because you hetero-sexual, it would be illegal in any state that has a law on discrimination for sexual orientation.
Why? I think the point is Apple is spending a lot of money in Arizona and they would not be comfortable doing that in a state that endorsed discrimination.
Connecting accounts is not working for me. Anyone here get it to work? Edit: Just noticed someone else did. Glad it is not just me.
You forgot to mention this is not a news site
You know that whole story last year was just some confused song writers that did not understand the difference between a streaming play and a radio play. They all get a lot more per listener for streaming than they do for the radio. Something around 10-20x more. Pandora, Spotify, and now Apple are way overpaying per play relative to what broadcasters pay.