or Connect

Posts by Wovel

There is a pretty good explanation of all that in the story you are commenting on. Maybe you should read it...
Mine works abou 99% of the time. The only issue I had was one I messed up the tips on the 3 fingers I had scanned in. I rescanned one as a 4th print and it worked fine until they healed up. Now they all 3 work great again. It is actually one of those things I still think is pretty impressive after a few months of use.
I am guessing this was free anyway, so not really a great gift. Most pilots are free in the iTunes Store. A gift is a free season. An ad is a free pilot. Next.
Ok , link one of them then. If there are so many, it should be easy to do. I can't find even one. The only one i have seen even close to that number with similar hardware was using a used CPU.To clarify my last point. The CPU in the entry model retails around $1,000 dollars, but a lot of people think it retails for $293 because if you Google it, the first two links you find are at the price. Both of those links are for CPUs pulled from other machines. That is...
You have to show your work for credit....
Three points:- The Mac Pro does include two full graphics cards, not just GPU chips.- Any Hackintosh you build will also be at least twice as loud (given that it will need at least two additional much smaller fans)- A Hackintosh is not a good choice for a professional user since using an unlicensed operating system is not a sound business practiceOne other, somewhat meaningless point. The OWC unit is a card with two PCIe SSDs in it and even the RevoDrive is nowhere near...
In the MacRumors version of this story they mentioned that more than 3 million of the phones they sold were running the BB 7 OS.
There is a higher cost processor in the high end machine so the delta is smaller.
To clarify one thing. There are real reasons for all the price differences. There is no reason for Apple to want to gouge any particular country. If they were going to gouge a country, it would not be Australia... If Australians are tired of paying higher prices for everything, they should talk to their legislature. In addition to the things I mentioned in my previous post on this topic there is one other point to remember. Apple runs stores and has employees in...
I am sure you added sales tax to the US price and also factored in the increased cost of government regulation in Australia (like the extra year of warranty you require). Oh wait, you thought that was free...