or Connect

Posts by Wovel

Absolutely if that is the only evidence they should go free. Are you nuts?
You are correct. It will only be 94 to 95 percent accurate.....If you believe that words mean things, you can't say it was accurate. It wasn't accurate. None of the adjectives he used to describe Cook were correctYou should stop comment on polls and statistics, you look silly. I am not saying his 25% number is in any way accurate. However, believing you need a sample size of 50% before you can reasonably apply a statistic to a population is just silly..
I actually disagreed with his comment because of the 26 states passing bans, 18 have been ruled unconstitutional. However, CA, FL, and TX all passed bans. All three were ruled unconstitutional by either a state or federal court and are currently pending appeal.
No...
You are correct. According to Forbes, Apple has the third largest tax expense for a US corporation after Exxon and Chevron. They had a tax expense of 14.1 billion dollars. The only other tech firms in the top 10 are IBM and Microsoft at 9 and 10. Apple paid roughly 3x the taxes of either of them.
You can already get MLB and the NBA on Apple TV. They already know how to deal with blackout rules.
Plenty of space up there to lay the kids down and help keep weight on the front wheels.
Broads do. May not women or at least ladies...
It may be possible to hack an update caching server at a major developer and deploy the infected Xcode that way. I am not sure that would work though because I believe the end client still checks the validity of the package directly with Apple.
Look at the line above the last one and try not to let your head explode as you claim you didn't do what you just did .