or Connect

Posts by Wovel

No one in this thread attacked him personal, only his moronic statement and his despicable behavior as a member of the board of directors at Apple. His statement is ludicrous, what innovations have HTC or Samsung brought to the mobile industry in the past few years? Should Apple just continue to allow others to profit off their work? We are not talking about crushing bright innovative competition, we are talking about slowing massive multi-national copy machines.
Interesting you like picked a year before the patent was filed, too bad there were no smartphones...
That's more "crack" then a comic book convention.
So will Mountain Lion come out in 2013 or 2014?
Apple and MS have a lot of cross licensing in place, they will likely continue to expand it.Was it obvious 17 years ago? You should win Analogy of the year I don't recall you saying ipso facto?Most of what you claim he is saying has only been said by you. Btw. It does matter if it was obvious when the patent was granted. Who thinks it was not obvious is a lot less important then when it was not obvious. Everything seems obvious after we have used it for 15 years.
isn't there only one model. Therefore, shouldn't the rumor be that RIM is considering stopping production on the Playbook.I thought they were direct order only? The Android tablets are pushing a lotin the channel but no actually selling any to consumers. Does RIM even have a channel for these?
Mine was an estimate. I actually ignored all the numbers in the article because their data was clearly pure garbage.You also need to factor in returns. Maybe this game sucks and people played it for 30 seconds and returned it in the window. I imagine there are several more cases that we have not even discussed.I am not the one who published an article that contained absolutely 0 thought or calculations about the content. How can 90% seem right when the one thing we now...
This btw is the answer. Apparently this DEV did not understand what he was signing up for. I would guess less then one of ten copies he suspects is pirated actually is. Would have been cool if some thought and knowledge about how iOS works would have found its way into the story.
Don't you have vat in the UK? They may have to do local hosting of some of the content. Some CDN providers charge more for downloads on their european edges then their US ones.. There is a lot more at play then the exchange rate. What other taxes doe apple have to pay just to do business in your country?
You live n a state without an APple store? Or do you live in Deleware?Just noticed you refer to ddownloadable content. Hard to believe there are still states that do not tax downloads in 2011.