or Connect

Posts by Wovel

I assume they reassessed the kind of growth that was really happening in the Android market and realized that 99.99% of it will never generate any revenue. Their previous report saw growth in the Android market having the same impact on revenue as growth in the App Store, it clearly does not. This seems like a better comparison, but all of these analysts are just guessing.
Android could have 100x the Apps and their developers will still only be making about 10% of the money.
I think they will eliminate PC dependence soon, maybe even iOS 5. The filesystem limitation is a bit of an issue, they at least need a way for me to share files better between APPs. I can not sign a contract in Notetaker and then attach it as a reply to an email. Same is true for Pages, Numbers, etc. I can send a new email, I can even carefully duplicate the subject with a Re and kind of fake it. I should be able to click reply in mail and easily find the file I want...
There are new Android phones every couple weeks. Many or even most of them claim to be better then the iPhone.
It is market share, thus unaffected by holidays. Unless you think Android device sales are more affected by the holiday then anyone else. During the same time iPhone sales went up. This is not causation, but the holiday quarter is not relevant at all..
I agree, it can also be read as the sales are as expected and they plan on a new phone on July..Either way they are saying the iPhone 4 is likely to remain Verizon's #1 handset until the iPhone 5...
So they announced it well in advance, collected their money from google and stayed home? It is actually more likely then what you suggest. Link your public announcement please, I searched google 15 different ways and could not find a single credible (or otherwise actually) person pre-announce they were going to be there to hack Android.While we are an the subject. What was the attack? What was exploited? What was the exploiter actually able to do on the devices that...
The iIPhone 4 was the number 1 selling phone in 2010 and still outsells every model of Android phone on the market. It has been out 8 months..Since all you android fans made the same claim when it was released, I assume it just doesn't matter. If you see a person holding a phone they purchased in the past 18 months, it is more likely an iPhone then anything else.Btw since you will now try to say something about app platform. If you see someone using third party app on...
I agree with your post, but frankie may not be American.
Neat. So the army will make an Android device that will also be completely incompatible witch all other Android devices (like about 1/3 to 1/2 the phones). Analysts and fans will happily tack another million on to the market share for the platform...