or Connect

Posts by Wovel

We must be nerds, that is the same thought that popped into my head.
AAPL leaves in the real world where carriers charge for data usage. Google and Amazon do not. The music service Apple offers is so much better then what either of the other two rushed to market when they caught wind of Apple's plans. It is the difference between a well planned service and something put together overnight. We expect it from google, it is sad to see Amazon falling into that trap.
Apple ID not required
[QUOTE=LogicNReason;1876313]And android copied palms and the Cydia system (you know the one written by the guys who now work for Apple..
You may have, but Android's market share is false. Untill Google takes an active roll in ensuring device compatibility, their app market will remain a joke.
Actually I am a consultant and have worked for the same company for twenty years. I already stated my reasons quite clearly. The fact that you chose to ignore them is of absolutely no importance to me. Blackberry usage in the Enterprise is on a steep decline. It is simply a fact. It is possible that you still work with one of the tiny percentage of companies that require employees to use a blackberry to access their email, but I doubt it. You offered nothing at all...
This is good news, that system is great. I seem to recall a story last year about Apple hiring back a former employer that went to Palm and created the WebOS notification system too. I hope these changes make it into iOS 5. I imagine they will come up with something pretty slick.
Actually if ActiveSynch is not already the Defacto standard for Enterprise email synch, it will be within 12 months. It is getting hard to find companies that have more users on BES than Activesynch. Perhaps BBM is popular in your company, but iI have worked with at least 25 of the fortune 100 in the past 3-4 years and not one of them is using BBM. People have a lot of convoluted reasons why RIM won't die. Unfortunately for RIM, none of them are valid. RIM will either...
This story does not make logical or technological sense. It is simply a bunch of words strung together in a nonsensical way.
Is the Adobe CEO anything but a Troll at this point? If he really believes what he is saying, he should be fired. Actually he should be fired either way. Wow. Maybe he could take the job at RIM.