or Connect

Posts by Wovel

That connector will ultimately sink Samsung (In this case). This probably why they are starting to pull back some of their more absurd counter-suits so they can work on settling.
That is not true.
I think it would be hilarious if Samsung made a 3rd (kind of 4th) release of thevsame failing product in one year. It would be especially funny if they thought resolution would change that.
Apple must be pleased that no one knows anything about the next iPhone and when it will be released.
Anecdotally...I was in China for the month of March and the only tablet I saw anyone use or widely sold, was the iPad. I recall off brands I did not recognize in the stores (rarely), but if I had to guess based on some time in just two provinces, I would say the iPad would be fairly dominant in a similar survey on China.
Nice to see Apple finally trying to catch up with Google on environmental issues like this.
That story is absurd and 5 years old. Bill gates was very private about his own charity until Ted Turner started calling him out. We eventually learned that gates had already donated more then Turners net worth. We have no idea how much Jobs does or does not I've to charity. I would guess it is more then 1000x the total giving of everyone who has posted on this thread, but it could just as easily be nothing. Maybe he gives 25% of his salary ( a quarter). I know some...
If you read and comprehended the article, you would understand the folly of your post. HP is likely the next most profitable PC maker, add in Dell and Acer and the ratio would go up...
Why?? What does platform have togo with making phone calls. Platform is about attracting third party developers... It really does not matter what devices you count, iOS developers make more money off the iPhone 3GS then android developers do off all Android devices (phone/non phone) combined. Until Android finds away to attract and keep developers, the size of their platform is irrelevant. Toss in the fact that fragmentation is still a growing problem, manufacturers...
Then you need to work on both your reading comprehension and general technical knowledge...