or Connect

Posts by Wovel

I am sure a big part of AT&Ts advantage in the quarter (besides time) is they can sell the 3GS for $49. It is absurd that people think selling 2.2 million phones in 7 weeks is some sort of failure. When you consider the phone has been on the market 7 months, it almost defies belief. There has not been a phone released in the past 7 months that has attracted more demand then the iPhone. It is likely still the most in demand phone on the market today.
Well my stalker would know that I have spent three days a week in Denver and 4 days a week home for the past few months. They would know where I go routinely in both places. So umm yeah might give them a leg up on figuring out where I am right now. Or at least finding my iOS Devices Did I mention how much I thought this was a non-story last year and now just think it is kind of cool because there is a neat program. (Although it could be snappier).
Every estimate for the ipad 1 was off by at least 100% (on the low side), I suspect there was quite a bit of over compensating going on. Apple created a new market, it will take the Analysts a while to figure it out. Supply issues show that Apple does not fully understand it yet. It is ok because none of their competitors have any clue at all.
My guess would be that it looked entirely different in 2006 and someone in Samsung manufacturing "shared" with their brethren and Samsung started redesigning the phone well before the iPhone announcement. This is not a tremendous logical leap...
I would actually like to have an amazon music store on my device. That is largely irrelevant to this case, but I can dream.I am not sure how Apple can lose this case. There is no particular behavior that is glaringly anti-competitive. I though all the browser crap against ms was stupid too, so what do I know. MS did some other things that were clearly anti-competitive (OEM Manipulation was the big one). But sound technical considerations that are made to enhance user...
Samsung released a knockoff iPhone. No reasonable person would see the Galaxy S as anything but. This is all irrelevant to this case. These patents are more esoteric and these staff recommendations are fairly meaningless. The Judge will consider them, they have no specified weight.
Only if he has a brother named Puigi.
Lol, thanks. I was wondering wth he was talking about. I don't have exact numbers, but I would guess galaxy sales are 10% or less of iPhone sales. In tablets, well that is not even worth bringing up.
There were no Internatonal sales in the first million iPads.. The wifi version is still over-priced. Motorola does not have the brand strength to charge the same or more than Apple and still hope to compete.
[Those people like their BBs why would they want to intentionally us the phone battery. No more adapted general use test. Someone tether, run the proper email, web, app test and tell us how long the phone stays alive. 3-4 hours would be my guess.Rims board now needs to fire their 53 CEOs and 411 COOs.