or Connect

Posts by juandl

Google, and more likely Schmidt is trying to do his best Steve Jobs impersonation. He figures if Steve could lay down the law and say that he would not support Flash, (when nobody else thought he would be able to really make it happen). Maybe (he thought) he just needs a little 'cojones' and make this big decision too. Of course he thinks by deciding this, it will put Google in a better position, (and of course slow Apple down a little). But, Steve Jobs has...
It will be great if iPhone and Touch get this update. Once its on the devices, it probably won't take long before someone (Verizon or ATT) offer some kind of Data plan for the WiFi only iPads and Touch. This is a big group of people that would be willing to pay a price to be able to turn those devices loose. At the present time, I only have a Virgin Mobile MiFi. I pay only $40.00 monthly, that is it. With that I do ALL my Internet connections. I am...
If the iPhone works with Sprint, I think eventually it will be a pretty big thing pricewise. It probably would'nt be a big thing to add a Wimax chip to the iPhone. Of all the Carriers. Sprint (Hesse) has shown more of a need to bring down the price package. Especially now that everyone else is on the LTE path. Sprint has a lot of money at stake here on Wimax. It will be to hard and costly to let that go down, without bringing down the cost as much as...
Sure not being able to be online and talk is bad for many. But you have to realize how things will get a whole lot better for us and a whole lot worse for the Carriers. With as many iPhones coming available on Verizon, lots more being sold on ATT. Plus all the new iPads coming around soon with FaceTime available. And all the new ipod Touch also doing FaceTime. Pretty soon even Android users will also have the FaceTime feature. More & more people we know will...
How many more CEO's out there are willing to put it all on the line.
This really shows how much Steve Jobs loves the Beatles. I bet this is a one and only arrangement with any group. (I am sure Bono thought he was tight with Jobs before)
Everybody seems to agree that the new iPad competitors are gonna be giving Apple a run for its money. Sure thing, what with new Chips, Cameras, Flash, more Memory, ability to Print, etc. Everybody seems to be ignoring the Bigger Story that will Come soon after. Apple has shown that it can make some money of their device. But more importantly, they have shown that they can continue making money of their Macs, Notebooks, Airs, and all the other stuff they...
“We’ve learned and struggled for a few years here figuring out how to make a decent phone,” he said. “PC guys are not going to just figure this out. They’re not going to just walk in.” Some things are turning around all of a sudden. After the Palm guy made those comments, you can be sure all the mobile phone guys were nodding in agreement. They all felt that Apple would not be able to pull it through and be able to make something work. Well guess...
I mentioned on another article's comments that I truly believe that that is a part of what Apple's Data farm is gonna be all about. It will be an enormous STORAGE facility for everything digital. Perhaps with a small Mobile Me acct. one will be able to purchase a movie and have it stored. At any time and on any of your devices (Apple of course) you will be able to retrieve it and watch it in the format of your choosing. The biggest problem for many is content. ...
You have so many different ways to look at things. The Android camp will say so many things. Of course RIMM will never admit that they are loosing ground. Nokia will say that Apple only appears to be gaining ground on them because they stole all their good ideas. Microsoft (Balmer) will only admit that they 'perhaps' made a little mistake. But make no mistake, They are the King of the Hill. Dell and HP will always want others to know that Apple is a...