or Connect

Posts by juandl

I am thinking that with so much variation on the leaks up to date, that this is probably Tim Cook's first major decision being executed. Jobs first and foremost rule was probably utter secrecy. With as much rumors coming out, and with either fake cases and/or spare parts, Cook probably decided. You can't stop them from looking, but give them false leads instead and that will feed the monster. That is even better than before.
Add more storage of course. But make sure to add a hookup to those Red Yellow & White things.
It wouls do Apple good for the higher-ups to keep an eye on this kid. I would even say that it would be good for Steve Jobs to keep an eye on him, now that he has more time for himself. Of course, first they would want to see that he is disciplined and can understand how he can do it the right way. People like this would have to remind Jobs of his young self. The curiosity of just being able to do things that others cannot do. But most importantly the unique...
I would bet at least two cents that the new primary Apple Spokeman will be Scott Forstall. He will never be a Steve Jobs. But I think he will do a better job than Ballmer for sure. (Joke)
More than likely that Wall Street article may have been off. But it probably stuck in Jobs mind, that why not now. It was bound to happen sooner than later. All the battles that Apple is fighting against all comers seem to be in Apple's favor. He surely is aware of all that is about to happen regarding perhaps China Mobile, Sprint an other carriers coming on board. The new transitional product about to be unleashed. iPhone 5 being the one to rule all phones. ...
If it is. I bet it would have something to do with that LiquidMetal stuff. Once Apple uses that type of built. It will be almost impossible for other competitors to follow suit. They still have not been able to do the aluminum enclosures yet.
"Burning Platform For Sale"
Thinking Lenovo ought to offer HP 100 million or less to buy WebOS. They could then just build a Tablet specifically for the Chinese market. Stop trying to take on Apple on the world market and look for a gigantic niche market. Think outside the box.
Thanks
Is it possible that Apple could make it possible for the ATV to be able to physically hookup to an external hard drive and used sort of like a Time Machine storage. Reason I ask is. I have an iPod Touch, I would like to get an iPad 3. We will soon have iCloud. But some of that will only store stuff for 30 days. I just need a wireless storage dump to save everything I need. Can't see the day where I could afford an iMac or bigger notebook. Even then, storage would...