or Connect

Posts by diddy

Frame your browser as the mobile version of Safari and you get those pages. It’s all in how the sites are seeing your browser - they do this for their mobile users only. Probably because of screen space more than anything.
Number two is just plain wrong as the cloning era proved true, you should never try to directly partner with a competitor in the fashion that you propose unless you are forced to. It never works out well. Look at Apple's problems with Samsung for example - largely they exist due to the fact that Apple relies on their IP to some degree. The last thing you want to do is create more reliance. You simply do not license out and sell your own property like that - you end up...
I doubt it. Android sells a lot simply because it is an OS available on multiple phones. You might as well compare the number of bullets fired from a sniper versus a machine gun.
Why? Apple allready has a filter for valid devices. If they believe a device is invalid they can either blacklist it or do some other identification. My guess is that they will blacklist and use legal tactics to make sure this doesn't last.
I can understand some of their frustration, while it is possible to downgrade the iOS software, none of the methods are endorsed by Apple and none of them are provided from them either. Some people might be apprehensive about doing something outside of what Apple provides thinking that it would certainly void warranties or the like. Simply put, since Apple doesn't provide a methodology anywhere, most people would be convinced that it wasn't possible.
Unfortunately without a time machine we cannot know for sure.
Wait a second - other than linking to the same article and making a one line comment on his own page (which he does as a blogger and tech reporter), what does John Gruber have to do with this article?
My guess is that the CDMA radio will be disabled via firmware.
That’s because the quote came from Simon and Schuster which is not Apple and simply makes the habit of equating the Kindle with “ebook” reader.
Yes. There already is a pre-order.