or Connect

Posts by diddy

I don't think the person you are replying to is talking about distribution of commercialization like you are though. I can take a Harry Potter book and do whatever I want to it so long as I don't try to make a business out of that and distribution is based on first sale rights. I can do these things personally in my house and only there.
Not to mention the dominance of consumer apathy on the issue and their desire for cheap gadgets. That and building manufacturing to adequately compete with a place like Foxconn is a long term extremely expensive proposition with no guarantees that it will work. That's the last things investors want to see - their investments are focused on the short term and on making as much money as possible. As asdasd said:That's about the only thing that can change the mentality - the...
FT issue was really about subscription data which Apple does not allow by default.
I think it is still available at Apple retail at full price.
Were they created in the camera app?
Because that’s the way it works sometimes. If I want to play a mario game, I have no choice but to use a Nintendo console which is in many ways inferior to many other systems out there like the X-Box and the PS3. Same concept the other way around, if I have an X-box, I can’t plan Playstation games on it either. Apple is doing the exact same thing, linking hardware products to software. The only thing that matters in the market is the presence of competition, Back in...
It's an "upgrade" in the sense that FCPX is a different version than FCP7. THat's all. The $299 is not an upgrade fee.
I don’t think he has much of a choice in that matter - the government security requirements at his level are not compatible with anything else.
That would be Palm that did that. The case in question dates back to the iPod several years go and has nothing to do with the iPhone.
Really? I logged in using my free credentials and It pointed me right to the App store to get X-code and not allowing it to download from the web interface.ETA: It said explicitly that I had to be a iOS developer or Mac Os Developer member to download for free - I just have a free account.I believe that you can still get X-Code 3 for free though...