or Connect

Posts by Captain J

As there are less and less obvious new areas to bring products to like iPad etc Apple is showing that they're on the ball by upping r&d to find newer areas that are less obvious but cost more to find and develop.
If it really does have all this your post is the first I've seen that remotely justifies the product.
Looking at and using your 🍎 watch while driving is just as distracting as a phone. Please don't.
Sorry gotta laugh at that one. I don't remember a time sleeping during shift that tones didn't drop multiple times at night. Some shifts you wind up running almost a full 24 hours.
Or the "experts" who said Apple should never make a phone bigger than 4"..
Simplest solution is to offer an iPod touch with a much larger capacity like 256 gb that would satisfy almost everyone. Almost all classic purchasers are doing so for the capacity not the form factor.
Chromebooks are fine for what they do. I've been an Apple/Mac user since the mid 80's. However when I needed a light weight laptop to go online I purchased a Chromebook for $200 instead of a Mac air for $1000. While it will never replace my MacBook Pro it does the job I need it did just fine at a fraction of the price. I can week see how schools and the students will benefit from these.
Writing is a vital skill to have in the business world. Kids today are much less able to write grammatically correct and coherent papers. That is having a big effect on their employability.Most iPad apps in the education area are geared toward the lower grades.
Cost cost cost. That's the driving force behind Chromebooks vs Mac Airs and even iPads. You can get at least 5 Chromebooks for one Air. You can get two for one iPad. IPads have many great uses. In education I would say currently they have a lot more potential than functional use. Education apps are not nearly as robust as they should/need to be. Textbooks are still mostly paper hard cover behemoths. For browsing many of the education sites are still using flash which...
I agree. The only thing is that a cash strapped School district can far more easily buy a thousand Chromebooks at $200 that the same number of Mac airs at $1000 a pop. Just not realistic on today's tight budgets