or Connect

Posts by Captain J

I'm thinking Apple should only sell 8gb iPhone 3G's to start AT&T stores. What's good for the goose......
right because we know absolutely nothing about supply or demand numbers.
In other news Apple confirmed the watch will not work for people who do not have arms.
Since Apple is only doing this for their own benefit, to get better third party apps faster for the watch so they have better selling points, it's very disingenuous to attack the developers who were promised one.It does seem like this may be more of an Apple store notification issue than an actual shipping issue.
For the vast majority of things one uses their iPhone for a tiny watch screen is useless. Unless you want to speak everything out loud via dictation, often not a good option in many situations, you reduce a very expensive iPhone and watch combo to much less functionality that exists now
Maybe but as I think about it, I'm not do sure. The tech reviewers have known outlets where they publish and/or present their reviews. So far the only celeb marketing we've seen are paparazzi and random media photos of them wearing the watch. No formal marketing is being done as is with the tech reviewers
If they keynote remote works well, as almost all Apple things do, that is a great addition and functional use case for the Apple Watch
Yes they do in order to review the device and write about it. Often they are given back. I'm just curious as I haven't seen any technical or even fashion reviews from these celebs....
While I have no problem with Apple giving them to celebs for marketing I think making them custom bands is not a help to the Apple watch. What it says is Apple's regular offerings don't meet their standards so if Apple wants them to wear it they need a special band.
All good and valid points, some of which I'd forgotten. There was also the very high price, rapidly lowered that factored in I'm sure.