or Connect

Posts by Captain J

I like the idea. The telling part will be the execution of it. For me this is more useful than the Apple Watch will be. If I bought one it would be for the fitness aspect (the uv thing is nice) and this seems far more suited to that than the Apple Watch. I'll wait and see. The cross platform, built in GPS and battery life of twice Apple's says a lot about the maybe new wiser Microsoft
I think there is a market for this especially outside the USA, which is not the whole world. I think this is smart on their part. For low development cost they can sell these new phones to all the current bb bold owners and physical keyboard lovers. If they make the screen a little bigger and add touch capability this could do well (in bb terms, not Apple level well by any stretch) for them. Again low design costs means however many they sell will be good profit for them...
This will be an epic fail. Apple is the only one with a trustworthy workable system.
This is long overdue. For a company with billions of $$$ that charges a premium price for what is supposed to be premium products they should be in the lead as far as helping their customers when component failures become a common issue. Instead they're one of the most stingy in this area. I don't mind paying the premium prices but I expect premium service. In the last few years there have been a number of flaws in everything from iPhone to MacBooks that Apple has...
This. Even more so given that No Skills is almost always wrong yet never learns. You can disagree nicely. It's vastly worse when you're constantly a rude ass and constantly wrong to boot.
Still a place for the iPod. Classic can die , just upgrade the touch to A7 then A8. Make it 128gb While their use had declined kids still use them as do people who don't want to full their phones with music our drain the battery listening or watching. There is no great expense in updating the iPod touch as the r&d costs are mostly born by the iPhone and iPad which the iPod would share 90% of its components with. I understand dumping the classic but not the refusal to...
Valid point. Still the new battery is smaller. I will have to look and see if I can find benchmarks for the Air with cellular
The Engadget review benchmarks show a two hour drop. Here is the linkhttp://www.engadget.com/2014/10/21/ipad-air-2-mini-3-review/
At least one of the reviews shows a two hour decrease in the Air 2 vs the Air.
Not at all. I'm not advocating fat phones and tablets. We've never had an update that lowered battery life over the previous iteration. Now for the first time we do. The Air was very thin and an awesome form factor. There was no need to make the Air 2 even thinner at the cost of two hours of battery life.Same with the iPhone 6. No need to make it thinner than the 6+. Keep them both the same and give them equivalent our close to equivalent battery life.