or Connect

Posts by Captain J

Try reading. I started with "If". Look it up in a dictionary.Second, google Tim Cook's comments on the iMac and it's supply issues. Oh wait, Apple isn't perfect?
Even Cook cited supply issues with the iMac and acknowledged is caused sales of iMacs to go way down. Apple doesn't need to keep supplies tight as they sell at a fixed price whether they have 1 million or 10 million units available.
That's why I started with "If"On the other hand supply issues were definite with the iMac last year. There may be supply issues with the 5s on the fingerprint scanner.
Driving people away from your products is not good strategy for success.
If this is true, it shows huge problems for Apple. Supply constraints have been a problem for Apple (iMac) in the past. If Apple with it's locked up vendors and billions of $ cash cannot get a working supply chain to build its products it has a serious problem. Can't make the product, people will buy crap products instead. Apple is best, but it's not better than nothing.
Oh no's that would mean another screen size to complicate the lives of developers. I mean that's the line yammered over and over when a larger iPhone is discussed.
In Central Time and UPgrade is still showing 6.1.4 as up to date on my iPhone 5.     ???
Then keeping the 4S with both a different size display and a different connector makes little sense. An 8GB 5C could have been the free w/contract phone.
It's not the subsidized price that is the issue. It's the contract free phone that many people look to purchase. At $549 that is very expensive.
I must admit, I do not see the market Apple is intending to target with the 5C. In the contract free world, it's too expensive for most (especially outside the US). At most it seems like the close price point will just canibalize sales from the 5s. Seems to me the only thing the 5C brings to the table is colors. It might also increase supply if they can pump these out faster than the 5 and avoid impinging on the 5s lines.