or Connect

Posts by Captain J

You do raise some valid points, but it seems the innovations is elsewhere.   In OS and such Apple leads by far, no question.   In hardware, not so much anymore. I would say from a hardware perspective, the latest Nokia Lumia phones have far more innovative hardware that the iPhone 5 does. Everything from the camera to the curved glass screen that works even with gloves.  I'm not saying all the features are great, but they innovated with this hardware. Apple did not do as...
I got that, but considering many of us would have to buy two or three of them that is a lot of money. They might have been generous with the cost or given one with the phone. They are not a poor company.
Considering many of us have chargers/cables at work, in our cars and at home buying adapters would add $60 to $90 plus tax to the cost of buying an iPhone 5.  Buying just the cables would add $40 to $60 to the cost plus tax. That is not chump change.
Total BS. $30 for the adapter is greedy as all get go.
Yep, that's me a Fandroid.  :lol:  I've been using Apple since the mid 80's and have never even owned any other smartphone since the iPhone came out (still won't).    I also love how saying a wider screen automatically means you want a 5"+ screen.  I don't think a slightly wider screen would have been a bad thing for Apple to do.  That's nowhere near a 5"
The greatness of Apple and Jobs was their ability to innovate beyond our wisdom. If we're reduced to giving our ideas of what Apple should be innovating, they're behind the 8 ball.When the first iPhone came out Jobs said he had a 5 year head start. That 5 years is up, and the iPhone 5 today is nowhere close to the innovation the first iPhone was in its day.
You mean to tell me the maximum width you can hold to your ear is the width of the iPhone? Sorry you have deformed micro hands. The one hand claim is operating it you dolt, not holding it to your ear.
Let's see the real life benchmarks before just accepting the speed claims. I'd like to see the benchmarks against the latest Android and Windows 8 phones.
Oh and let's not forget the cost of getting new cables/adapters for the old ones. BTW, this has nothing to do with how the case looks. I don't need the worlds thinnest smartphone. How about a little thicker and the worlds best battery life. How about a little wider screen. The whole one hand thing is way overblown both in terms of fact and how often it even applies.
Another choice stupid comment. Laptops are not changing and evolving at the rate and scale smartphones are.  In the smartphone world tech and devices are growing in leaps and bounds. Apple seems to have left that world and joined the incremental update world. That was fine with the 4S, but now it's the third phone without major changes that lead with new features, and I'm not talking about the design of the exterior. They follow behind Android by a year or more.