or Connect

Posts by Captain J

Free without contract probably still wouldn't be enough to move these paperweights
Or it's the best option to give the required screen size in a band. How would you give adequate screen size in a band? I don't see any other way.
Given how awesome Mavericks is I always wonder why people don't want a month or two before upgrading.
Our if it's meant to be worn on the bottom of the wrist. Given the desire for a wider screen (band vs watch) there really is no other option. Even if you wear it on top for most of the functions you don't really need to constantly look at it. At the end of the day or the activity you'll look at it once. Not the big deal many are making this our top be.
Apple Watch and this are designed for different functions and uses. This will appeal much more to the active users who want this kind of tracking and use. Apple's watch will appeal to a more refined user. The only area of direct competition is for the wrist area which will house one of these or perhaps for most none.
I like the idea. The telling part will be the execution of it. For me this is more useful than the Apple Watch will be. If I bought one it would be for the fitness aspect (the uv thing is nice) and this seems far more suited to that than the Apple Watch. I'll wait and see. The cross platform, built in GPS and battery life of twice Apple's says a lot about the maybe new wiser Microsoft
I think there is a market for this especially outside the USA, which is not the whole world. I think this is smart on their part. For low development cost they can sell these new phones to all the current bb bold owners and physical keyboard lovers. If they make the screen a little bigger and add touch capability this could do well (in bb terms, not Apple level well by any stretch) for them. Again low design costs means however many they sell will be good profit for them...
This will be an epic fail. Apple is the only one with a trustworthy workable system.
This is long overdue. For a company with billions of $$$ that charges a premium price for what is supposed to be premium products they should be in the lead as far as helping their customers when component failures become a common issue. Instead they're one of the most stingy in this area. I don't mind paying the premium prices but I expect premium service. In the last few years there have been a number of flaws in everything from iPhone to MacBooks that Apple has...
This. Even more so given that No Skills is almost always wrong yet never learns. You can disagree nicely. It's vastly worse when you're constantly a rude ass and constantly wrong to boot.