or Connect

Posts by Captain J

Never said anything about pundits. Just Apple's own release dates and the supply available after that date. The latest iMac was in ultra short supply for months due to manufacturing issues. The white iPhone 4 was delayed 3/4 of a year due to manufacturing issues. Two examples.
The only problem is Apple's recent history is replete with production delays and issues.
Valid for you. The point of multiple sizes is that for some use by one hand is not their top priority. That's why Apple's computers come in varied sized as do their iPads now. Having varied sized iPhones only increases sales and customer satisfaction.
Apple does seem to have trouble with production quantities of its newer technologies. Invest some of that cash hoard to improve their yields.
Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks.
So you pay $120 for 6 years for nothing and then of T-Mobile is still around and plans are what they are now you can upgrade twice a year? No thanks.
And in other vital news, the world is round.
Lots of LOL here. I do enjoy my Nook Glowlight at night while wife is going up sleep.
As a mini user I have to disagree. While I'd love an RD, not at the cost of weight, bulk, shorter battery and/or heat. The mini is is a compromise that's all about max portability. Taking that away would not be good IMO.
Amazing (or sadly not) how for many this instantly degenerates into a Samsung rant. Can't just discuss the issue and the results/fallout/repercussions for Apple.