or Connect

Posts by Captain J

Yes I posted that after you made this one. The article in this thread got it wrong and is what my comment was based off of
Both of which can easily be done with the iPhone you have to have on you anyway.
Just as follow up it's not clear of the article is accurate. Per the Apple site it seems the difference if length. 1M vs 2M
Then this article is wrong
Till you're traveling and forget one of them and then you're stuck. If I forget my iPhone charger I can use my iPad charger etc
Oh I don't think they're doing it for the $10. However if the same charger can charge, my iPad, iPhone and iPod I find it hard to believe they couldn't standardize this.
To me the biggest flop is the two different chargers. Really??? They couldn't just make one size so if you and your wife have two different sizes you can use the same charger??
If you look at Apple under Jobs historically that's what they've done. 3G, LTE etc were all adopted by Apple long after Android phones had them. That was because Apple waited until the tech had caught up to required battery life among other things. I wonder if they're rushing this to market a little too early given the battery life constraints.
Why would you bash then?
Reading this thread there's a lot of bashing imo. This watch may well appeal to many people who want to spend less, don't have the need for the advanced features of the Apple Watch or who just want a different look.