or Connect

Posts by Captain J

Who uses an iDevice moderately? I know I doubt and nobody I know does and/or gets anywhere near max advertised battery life. Kind of like estimated gas mileage on a car.
Yes it seems the article was confused. The article at the top of this thread is where that info came from
I think the main issue here is this is a whole new category of product for Apple. It's not a new device in their iOS or Mac lineup. It's jewellery. Whether you like it or not is a separate issue. Whether they'll succeed in selling jewellery at these prices also remains to be seen.
Yes I posted that after you made this one. The article in this thread got it wrong and is what my comment was based off of
Both of which can easily be done with the iPhone you have to have on you anyway.
Just as follow up it's not clear of the article is accurate. Per the Apple site it seems the difference if length. 1M vs 2M
Then this article is wrong
Till you're traveling and forget one of them and then you're stuck. If I forget my iPhone charger I can use my iPad charger etc
Oh I don't think they're doing it for the $10. However if the same charger can charge, my iPad, iPhone and iPod I find it hard to believe they couldn't standardize this.
To me the biggest flop is the two different chargers. Really??? They couldn't just make one size so if you and your wife have two different sizes you can use the same charger??