or Connect

Posts by Captain J

Well, now no one can say Apple doesn't set the gold standard for tablets.
I could see the tablet market replacing the desktop in a few years as they get more powerful and more storage capacity. Eventually you'll have your iPad and just plug in the monitor and keyboard.
DP
The irony of this whole thing is that Apple (SJ) has been great for taking a market that didn't exist and no one wanted or needed and making vastly successful products (iPhone, iPad). If Apple had cone out w/ a 4.5 to 5 inch screen and told everyone they needed it, it'd be flying off Apple's shelves. I do think there is a large market for the bigger phone as well as the current size. Apple most likely will put out a bigger phone, but not as a market setter, but as a...
Yep, noticed that too. Also how much worse the MB retina was than the legacy model.
Good, hope we see Ive's fruits soon.
I truly don't understand why Apple switched away from the year round intro of new devices/models. There should be quarterly updates with iPad, iPhone, Mac and iPod/Apple TV etc. One per quarter would be better in so many ways.
Can we repost all the posts of the naysayers who panned the iPad Mini for years here? W/O that, their earnings would have been very different.
Making products that so push the edge that you can't supply them in needed quantities is not a good thing. TC is correct in this case.
Tim Cook is full of shit. There are plenty of high quality displays larger than 4", many on Apple products. As for battery life, make the phone bigger and a little thicker and increase the battery. As for those who are digital.....ly challenged, like TS, keep the 5 form factor too. Bottom line is this is about making phones to satisfy multiple target audiences. Apple gets this with the desktop, with the laptop and even with the iPad. Why it's so hard to grasp OPTIONS...