or Connect

Posts by Bagman

Navigon also allows you to get POI information directly from Google, if you are internet connected, and will automatically load it into the app for navigation.  It has POI built in, of course, but this can be somewhat out-of-date, as I have found.  Then again, the Google info has also been found to be out-of-date, so don't really know how often Google updates it.  (not very often, since they don't get any search revenue from this source, which drives everything do). ...
I have used Navigon in the US for years - excellent (and now owned and somewhat converted by Garmin).  I also used Navigon Europe, driving over 2500 km across Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and down into Italy - always flawless.  My understanding is that Navigon started in Europe (Wurtzburg, Germany, I believe), and was/is the most popular one there - that is the reason they opted to be the first out with the iphone app (just before TomTom here in the US), to get better...
Next up - the Apple seed charger (you heard it here first).
ATT:  We will be happy to follow Verizon's outstanding lead, and provide you with the same upgraded service that you have experienced in the past, and know you will be happy to pay more.  And by the way, if you had let us buy T-Mobile, this would likely have not happened, so you can blame yourself - so there.   (yeah, sure)
Why does anyone give up in the face of unrelenting and exhorbitant attorney fees, time, and aggravation, even if you believe you are innocent? Sounds like the lesser of two evils, with the prospects of defending the actions the greater threat and cost. Also, not sure whether treble damages might apply or not, but may have contributed to the agreement to settle with no such damages being levied (just guessing here).
Trouble with this is having a jury that doesn't/won't understand the legal fine points, but will only understand that having the lowest price makes the most sense, and they may be used to using Walmart and Amazon, where price is EVERYTHING, regardless of the consequences to the industry. We've watched Walmart drive out of business small businesses for decades, and Amazon is nothing more than the equivalent of Walmart on the internet, with potentially far more impact on the...
Apple's in "Hot Watergate", and therefore doomed!
Yes, Airplay with two devices at home was excellent, with almost no noticeable lag
(posted this earlier): Seems that the "new iPad" not to be called the iPad3 according to Apple, is actually a "Prequel iPad" which follows Hollywood's penchant for stretching out a winning series. Ergo: iPad1 - iPad2 (the sequel) - iPad (the prequel). What's next? Prototype iPad, In Utero iPad, Blastocyst iPad, or just: Steve Job's "Early Wet-Dream iPad? Possibilities are almost limitless!
By the way, the "new iPad" not to be called the iPad3 according to Apple, is actually a "Prequel iPad" which follows Hollywood's penchant for stretching out a winning series. Ergo: iPad1 - iPad2 (the sequel) - iPad (the prequel). What's next? Prototype iPad, In Utero iPad, Blastocyst iPad, or just: Steve Job's "Early Wet-Dream iPad? Possibilities are almost limitless!