or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I'm hoping that is the case. We'll see. When the iPhone 5c/5s reaches EOL, Apple will either have a smaller device for 4" fans, or they won't because that market isn't sufficiently profitable. Consumer tastes will change with time. For now, the 5s is still a current product, if not the latest. But as of September 2014, it was Apple's flagship. It's hardly "obsolete" as some here tried to argue.
Having your cake +Eating your cake +Deadline =Do what you gotta do. Engineering is not magic. It's practical problem solving. Designers want it all, of course. Physics be damned.I find these forum digs at the protruding lens as a sign of obsessive compulsive disorder. If it's that much of a problem, there are plenty of other smartphones in the sea.
And Foxconn. Remember the golden rule of click bait: all controverseies roll uphill (to One Infinite Loop).
I don't think they are. The iPhone 5s and 5c are strong sellers in their categories. Apple has to do the right thing. Maybe the iPhone 7 will come in 3 sizes.
Your move, G
You should probably get that looked at, because according to sog, it's not supposed to give you a warning.
I predict a rise in vehicle thefts by street magicians
Apple under Tim Cook now has more cash to spend on product development than Apple under Steve Jobs. Remember: Steve gutted Apple's product portfolio and imposed discipline when Apple was 90 days away from bankruptcy.
Am I right in assuming that "Mobile World Congress" is really just Android World Congress at this point?
Apple = gangster? LOL. Let me guess: Google = saint.