or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

Your post is a random grab bag of I-can-run-Apple-betterism, glass-half-emptyism and sky-is-fallingism.Stop, take a deep breath, think coherently, and try again.1. Do you want Apple to become a Hollywood studio? Because they'll just end up being a pipeline for their own content, or didn't you think that through?2. The whole point of digital downloads to rid yourself of physical optical media. Why should you lament the loss of iTunes download coupons in your Blu-Ray discs...
That's the old Siri voice, from iOS 6.
In a window on your iMac 27" 5K 
Each passing year without an Apple TV update makes it more possible that the next gen ATV could support 4K, even if not enabled right away. Think about it: at launch, a 4K ATV would have to have 4K content ready, updates to the iTunes Stores, the A8X chip, and at least HDMI 1.4, and possibly more internal storage. My opinion, at least.
He wants to troll.
Currently Netflix is streaming to a number of 4K "smart TVs" but you have to have a sustained 25Mbps from server to your TV. And TVs and monitors are out there. But you're right in that satellite and cable companies just got around to treating 1080p (as opposed to 1080i, 720p or some other bandwidth saving cheats) as "HDTV." And they're always looking for ways to fleece customers in the name of maximizing their revenue per megabit of bandwidth. My hope is that the cable...
Cortana did turn out to be the secret leader of the Covenant and the bringer of humanity's end, so fitting.
Mikey's new favorite word is bespoke. Let's see what other English words we can teach him.
Heh. How the tables have turned.
By his "logic," the "Three Wolf Moon" t-shirt outsold everything on Amazon, due to the high number of ratings.