or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I kind of picture Kasper in his undies, gazing at the site engagement numbers screaming: "YES!!! Money in the bank! Culture wars FTW!!!"
Yeah I'm with you on the A7: it was wicked fast one year ago and it's still 64-bit so it should last longer than the A6. The A8 is just an incremental refinement of the A7.I'm concerned Apple is targeting the "free with 2-year contract" market with the 6c, but Apple may continue selling the lesser 5c 8GB for that and replace the 5s with this 6c. In which case, it'll be the $99 + $199 iPhone. However I'd like to see the 6 (or 6s) available in 3 sizes, rather than Apple...
I'd love to see the NFC chip and A8 processor from the 6. Also, make it available in 16, 32, and 64GB. Ditch the 8GB option.
I predict someone will create printable Apple Watch PDFs complete with high res images of the bands so you can "try it on" at home.
Once the bigots and ideologues join in, this thread will quickly go in pointless circles.
Apple took something as blah as the Intel Core M and put it into a bespoke product of beauty and purpose.
Here we go again 
Your post is a textbook example of anti-science rhetoric. Question is: are you intellectually honest enough to admit your rhetorical argument, or do you really believe what you wrote?
Are we now talking about ghosts?
Just me? Why doesn't everyone post links instead of (gasp) comments in the comments section?