or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I doubt Tim Cook gives a sh!t about what anyone thinks about what's on his face. Apparently, that's just something concern trolls worry about.
You mean kind of like shipping the first iPhone in June 2007? Cuz, like, that turned into a big flop.
Looking forward to WatchOS 1.3, when all the bugs have been weeded out
I thought buying any 'smartwatch' before Intel Skylake comes out would be stupidity. Because it's got the elite specs!
 ctOS
 You must be very proud to have memorized Intel's future hype map. They've done good job marketing a product you can't buy yet.
Wait until Google perfects the contact lens micro display. If you think web, app, and watch ads are obnoxious, wait until augmented reality ads start appearing in your field of view.
I too have grown tired of cars, but I might be interested again if cars had truck beds and big tires, and it wouldn't hurt if they also looked more rugged and had 4-wheel drive.
Why settle for Skylake when 2016 is only months afterwards and you can get the next hyped processor? And if you wait until 2017, the next processor after that will make you salivate even more. Never, ever buy current gen processor, always wait for the next one.
The 6 and 6 Plus sold well enough that Apple will continue making iPhones that require "Reachability" to use by the average person in one hand.