or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

You can watch it in a full resolution QuickTime window on a 5K iMac
A sense of humor and actual AI engine are not mutually exclusive. You premise is a false dichotomy. Try again.
Smart shoelaces. With Googe Now. Just sign in with your Google+ account, and it will track your steps and location.
Ecosystem maturity is one factor. Fire Phone wasn't iOS enough for iOS users and also not Android enough for Android users. It was a fork of Android with novelty fake 3D, a free year of Amazon Prime, a high price, and nonexistent ecosystem. I questioned before who Jeff Bezos though would find value in that when so many better choices existed in every market segment. Was Bezos going after some new market segment that was somehow unnoticed by every other manufacturer and...
Everyone is hedging their bets.
Nothing to copy.
The iPhone 5s introduced the world's first 64-bit smartphone, better camera, dual tone flash. Give me a break.
21.5" should be the new median phone size by 2030. And I base that on absolutely nothing.
No way. Noooo. It's a bigger announcement. It's got to be a 17" iPad Pro Pro. The second Pro means it's twice as Pro.
I was hoping Apple could keep their software secrets better. The last big secret that wasn't revealed until the keynote address was that Apple had a 64-bit build of iOS 7 for the newly announced iPhone 5s and A7 chip.