or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

Absolutely they should sue. All they have to do is cough up the design patents in court proving that they invented in the 8 inch tablet and the 5 inch smartphone.The rest of your screed is regurgitating the "let's all bury the hatchet so I can enjoy those iPhone features in my Sammy phone" meme.
He came for the DED clickbait, but stayed for the fertile trolling grounds.
Eventually rumors based on rumors will reinforce the original rumor by corroborating it. Then you have a self sustaining cyclone of plausible falsehoods reinforcing each other.
Reminds me of Microsoft in the Bill Gates era: fixated on beating their competitors rather than enhancing their customers experience with the company's products. It's an old, tired, reactive strategy that prioritized Microsoft's interests firmly ahead of their users'.
Because there's no way they can fit it into a single aperture, am I right? /s
Yeah, they aren't replacing the big DSLRs anytime soon, but I think compact cameras like the Canon ELPH and Nikon CoolPix are done for. And those cameras have small sensors and small lenses. And my (allegedly 10MP) Nikon CoolPix takes crappier photos than my iPhone 5. Terrible optics. I say: good riddance.
Heh. It's innovation when Samsung does it, right?
Bromwich noted that the company also complied with his request to park in Tim Cook's parking spot and also to name a company cafeteria sandwich after him: "The Bromwich."
Thanks for posting that. I had a good laugh.
Please. This is the last hurrah for the compact camera, before smartphones snuff them out once and for all. It'll be yesterday's news, like the QuickTake 100 or the Sony Floppy Disk-based Mavica.