or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

Behold. The Internet of Things has begun.
You can hide icons you don't use. See my previous post.
You can hide any channel apps that clutter your screen. Select the icon, hold down the select button on the remote, and when it starts to jiggle, press Play/Pause button. You can also move the icons around.
But but but... AppleTV was only good for YouTube and now that it's gone from really old ones, Apple is just contributing to landfills. /s
If something is legal, make it illegal and then make Apple retroactively guilty and pay back taxes from when it was legal. Does that many sense? (I'm sure the pedants out there will point out why this is the wrong interpretation)
It doesn't look possible to prevent the sale of non-compliant watch bands on the open market. Apple can withhold a logo, but the junk makers will just ignore it.
technically, the click wheel on later iPods like the Classic were touch sensors: they didn't have a moving wheel.
The AppleTV isn't just a YouTube player. It does other things and continues to do them well. In fact, the third gen model continues to gain content and functionality as time goes on. So quit with the trolling remarks.
I don't recall what their preferences were. I supposedthat's one option. YouTube is turning to the Hulu model.
LOL