or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

He didn't say 60 million in the first year. Apple product sales are cyclical, so even if they sold 15 million in 3 months, you don't simply multiply that by 4 to get the annual figure.
 As slurpy mentioned, it's intellectual dishonesty. They've started with their conclusions (which is really just an opinion) and invented "evidence" to support it.
I disagree with the "disservice" comment. A disservice is not recommending it because some rumors are floating around about an unannounced replacement. Making recommendations based on rumor rather than fact feels...wrong. It's fine to mention those rumors, but you ought to be able to recommend a camera based on its availability and actual specs & performance, and that is what Stephen Robles has done here. But he can't review it against future, unannounced products. I don't...
B&H had these on sale for around $500 last year, and I almost got one. Reviews were pretty consistent with this one as far as pros and cons. One thing you did not mention was the relative lack of resolution in the captured image. Even though it's spec'd at 1080p, the image has less sharpness and detail than, say, the original 2.5K BMCC. However, the ProRES 422 more than makes up for it. This is perfectly fine for filmmaking, especially for shooting close-ups with lots of...
Didn't you hear that German bank predict Apple's time was nearly up? The bubble is about to burst!!!Oh Apple is definitely doomed. As "proof", let me tell you about how "I saw lots of Android phones" on the subway last month, and how everyone at the office "seems to" have Samsung phones (because I work in IT with all the other DeVry graduates). This is proof positive that Android is winning, and Apple is (sic) "loosing". Steve Jobs is dead and everyone at Apple is "afraid"...
Yes, all that and a terrible battery life. It'll be the perfect DOOM for Apple¡
A family or group of friends can watch for the price of a single iTunes rental. $10 is reasonable for first-run access.
 We get it. The glass is 0.1% empty. Apple's shiny name must be soiled.You're not giving Apple any credit for securing transactions (no more CC theft from POS terminals or card skimming), and you are blaming Apple for some banks not validating credit cards registered with Apple Pay. This sounds suspiciously trollish. Like the people who wanted to pin all Foxconn factory labor violations on Apple, despite everything Apple does to combat the issue. Culpable? Only if you...
You are perpetuating an ignorant logical fallacy. Proud of yourself?
Journalists today would call Watergate "Watergategate" without blinking.